2: New People & Boss

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

"People change they say.
But you would change
too? I never knew."

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

~Continued~

Y/n waited outside the tower as the sun was almost setting. Sorting every bit of her present, past and future, she sighed as she reminisced the day all her potential plans took a turn, though she couldn't understand if it was for the better or the worse.

I am 13 already. I don't have much time left. Her chest tightened as she reluctantly accepted the fact that in less than 2 years they will escape to the human world and another drastic change will take place, at least for her.

There are only 2 things left for me to do. One, is to make sure that the escape is as peaceful as possible. And two, find him.

She put her guard up when she heard chatter and footsteps approaching where she stood. Outside came Norman, Ray and Emma. Noticing her presence, Ray and Emma grew nervous as they recalled the previous event.

They couldn't understand her, what her true intentions were, what she planned to do or what even happened to her for her to turn so cold.

"If you have any queries or requests, you can find us here." Norman passed a slip that had the address of their hideout.

"See you soon." Norman and Y/n put their hoods on before disappearing in the distance.

~Time Skip~(Next Day)

Ray's POV

"Let's talk about everything. So we have nothing to regret. Then we will decide. A choice from the heart." And so here we are, at the given hideout's entrance. Emma knocked twice hesitantly before she flung the door open to reveal three, indeed, very weird, looking people sitting.

The girl who was chewing on some kind of meat asked,
"Who are they?"

"I am Ray. Nice to meet you." I replied trying to keep my calm.

"And I am Emma." Emma smiled.

"They are a part of the escapees we met yesterday." the bald guy added.

"Oh right, from Grace Shield." the meat girl spoke. Grace 'Shield', seriously?

"Grace Field." the bald guy corrected her.

"Wanna bite?" the girl offered making both of our breaths hitch.

"Ah no we are fine for now." Emma replied, staggered.