15: Spring Left Me Alone

𝖭𝗈𝗍𝖾: 10𝖪 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋. 𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽. 𝖫𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 :)

 𝖫𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 :)

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

"If you loved me,
why did you leave me?"

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

~Continued~

Barbara and Cislo were quietly but enthusiastically debating on which was the best meal available in the world. Norman and Emma were having their own hushed conversation. Whilst,
Y/n, Sam and Ray were trudging silently, cautious of their surroundings.

A cold breeze blew, tangling Y/n's hair in the air as she covered her face with the back of her hand. Autumn was about to end and winter was about to arrive for October had just rounded the corner. The distinct cruching of the leaves sounded as their boots made contact with the withered parts of nature.

Ray sneezed, making Y/n turn her head around to focus her attention on him. Seeing his eyelids covering his dark olive hued orbs and scrunched up nose, naturally, she grew worried. He should have worn something warm. Don't say anything. Don't do anything. Pretend you don't care.

She redirected her gaze in front of her footsteps, clenching her fists inside the pockets. She heard the boy rummage inside his backpack as he halted to do so.

Stopping in her tracks, she glanced at his annoyed expression while he searched hastily through his bagpack.
Nonchalantly, she asked,
"What's wrong?"

He grunted, not taking his eyes off his bag,
"Just finding... something."

Everyone had unconsciously stopped too, waiting for Ray to fish out whatever he required.

His eyes lit up swiftly when he pulled out what seemed like a fabric to Y/n. Her heart skipped a best when she spotted a familiar, indigo coloured cloth. He kept it.

After wrapping it around his neck, he locked eyes with the girl who was blankly staring at him. Realising the fact that was just implied, he gulped and teased her to ease the tension,
"What?~"