23: An Unreal Restart

𝖭𝗈𝗍𝖾: 𝖬𝗈𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗇 𝖺𝗎, 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾. ´ 𝗏 '

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

"I don't know what's
more appalling;
eagerly searching for
you or you not even
looking my way."

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

Sam scrambled into the kitchen hurriedly,
"Good mor..." his eyes focused Ray who nodded in his direction and he forced a wider grin, "...ning"  Guess the kiss will have to wait. He scanned Y/n's figure who was munching on her pancakes whilst scrolling through her phone.

Sensing his presence, she scolded,
"Eat up, Sam. Quickly."

He nodded and took his seat beside Ray who was staring off at his vacant plate awkwardly, acknowledging that he was practically the third-wheeler in the situation. Y/n furrowed her brows noticing how Sam instantly dug into his pancakes. Weird but understandable, I guess...

"Where's Lana?" Sam looked around for the woman.

"Must be sleeping, made her pancakes as well," Y/n responded, cautiously placing her ceramic plate in the sink.

He shook her head and smiled stuffing another bite in his mouth. The short silence was followed by the ringing of the doorbell.

She hastened to the foyer which was a few metres away from the kitchen, and opened into the hall.

The click of the opening of the door sounded, accompanied by Y/n's voice,
"Hey!"

A twenty-three old, dark skinned woman with tenebrous hair coiled together on top of her head entered her view. Her poised bottle green eyes stared back at the shorter female full of light. She sported a light olive turtleneck underneath her jade green coat and pants. What added to her sanguine mien were her open arms that engulfed the younger female in an embrace.

"Hey, girl! How're you?" she released her but kept her firm grip on Y/n's shoulders.

"I'm fine," the (h/c)-nette laughed lightly.

A man who had his blonde sweeped neatly, wearing an ironed blue suit followed behind trudged in. He had blue piercing eyes, though, they were pervaded with playfullness.

"Hola amigos," he faked a spanish accent, stretching out the syllables.

Sarah hit him on the back,
"No one asked."

"Damn, ouch," he winced.

"Where's my man?" he looked around in pursuit of spotting Sam.