13: Kindness Isn't A Word

𝖭𝗈𝗍𝖾: 𝖬𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁. 𝖠𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗊𝗎𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒.

 𝖠𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗊𝗎𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

"Kindness is not about
always being right.
Kindness is to put
yourself in someone
else's shoe, even if it is
just for an instant."

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

~The Next Day~

| 22:57 hours |

"Ow," Y/n jolted slightly in her place.

"Easy, easy," Sam whispered as s
he retracted the injection from her bare skin. He patted a piece of cotton on the spot where he injected whilst holding her arm delicately. Soon after, he replaced the cotton with a band-aid.

"There, all done," he smiled at the girl who was pouting.

She complained,
"It stings, you know."

He nodded slightly,
"I do, but you don't have an option now, do you?"

She stood up and stretched her legs,
"Ugh, it's such a drag."

She lifted her wrist up to check the time. She hummed,
"One hour left."

She scanned her room for any evidences of the room being used. The mattress was torn and the chair was broken. The desk was empty and there wasn't anything left that could point towards anyone recently staying at the place.

He sighed,
"Let's go?"

She nodded firmly,
"Yeah."

They walked out of the room and met with others who were packing things up. The moment Cislo spotted Y/n and Sam, he sped towards them.

Eagerness filled his words as he spoke,
"Boss! Can I please break the cupboard this time? Last time Sam did it, so can I do it this time?"

Emma asked, startled,
"Why would you want to break the cupboard!? We'll come back here, right?"

"Rule #1 of leaving your hideout: Make sure no evidences are left,"
Barbara spoke, proud of herself that at least some part of her memory didn't slip away.