17: Hope In You, For You

𝖭𝗈𝗍𝖾: 𝖨 𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖾𝗑𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗌. 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁... :)

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

"When you love, you
go beyond yourself,
beyond your own
expectations. Joy or
Sorrow, there are
never any biases. You
can never stop. You can
never un-love."

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

~The Next Day~

"Hey, guys," Ray's lips curved upwards in a smile at the sight of Barbara and Cislo. Barbara had grown considerably tall, with her hair reaching below her hips. Her face looked more feminine and her lashes had become more prominent, giving her golden eyes a pop. Cislo appeared more muscular and his chubby face was transformed to a well sculpted one.

"Hey, guys! How are you?" Emma chimed in, bringing the two in a hug.

"Awesome as always! How's your first year of high-school going for y'all?" Barbara grinned.

"It's going great. What about you guys? How's college?" Norman took a seat on the couch.

"It's kinda hard for me to adjust, especially when it's my second year. As for Barbara, she is managing well," Cislo spoke, resting his elbow on the headrest of the couch.

"What are your plans for this summer?" Emma questioned passing them a plate of cookies.

Barbara smirked,
"About that..."

"We should have told them first, huh?" Cislo chuckled under his breath.

"Told us what?" Ray's brows creased as he sipped on his lemonade.

Cislo pulled out his laptop from his bag and placed it on the table. For a while, he typed away and then looked up to meet their eager gazes. A grin plastered itself on his face,
"We have a lead on Boss."

The room went silent as the three teenagers took their time to process his words. Ray swallowed the lump that formed in his throat. We have hope.

He immediately shot up from his seat and walked to Cislo to get a glimpse of his laptop. Emma and Norman followed after and leaned from Barbara's side.