6: Decisions

𝖭𝗈𝗍𝖾: 𝖯𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝖺𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋. 𝖲𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒.

 𝖲𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

"I felt so alone without
you by my side."

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

~Time Skip~
Y/n's POV

I was never meant to live. Scratch that, I have been destined hell for a long time. But my actions are not a way to avoid that. I am very ready to face death when the time comes. I just want to guide everyone to the human world, safe and sound. I don't care about feelings, that's the least important concern of mine. Emma will take care of it either way, keeping everyone pumped to keep going.

Norman can deduce plans to solve any maze. Gilda and Don can work together to achieve heights. Anna can take care of everyone, including Ray. Ray doesn't need me, that's that.

When I say, feelings are the least of my concerns, mine are also included. I am going to set aside my feelings and sentiments for the better. I don't care if one hates me or the opposite, I would simply just appreciate the acknowledgement. It is the only way to get out of this hell hole.

Our preparations to infiltrate Grace Field had began. A ruckus everywhere. Collecting required materials and building our base. Our plan was simple. Thanks to Vincent's fake snitching, they will believe what he told them. We will use that to distract them and carry out our plan. Of course it won't be easy. We have to be prepared for any kind of casualty.
Sam had already prepared ear pieces and communication devices since he excelled in technology. I used the information to layout the possible hurdles we would be facing and how we will surpass them.

The explosives had been stored at our hideout so it wasn't a big problem to deal with them. We had started with making the hot air balloons. It took quite a while to collect the required materials and assemble them all together.

After confirming with Cislo that the hot air balloons would be able to take flight without a hitch we started to prepare for essentials that would be necessary in our infiltration. Some were getting water, while some were busy making arrows and bows.

"Isn't Sonju's underground path amazing?" Emma exclaimed while petting the demon-horse.

"I didn't think we'd go through here with everyone again." Sonju stated while he and Ray scraped wood, side by side.

Mujika smiled,
"True."

Emma furrowed her brows,
"Sorry. We got you involved again."