5: Not Alone

𝖭𝗈𝗍𝖾: 𝖰𝗎𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗈
- IMoonz

𝖭𝗈𝗍𝖾: 𝖰𝗎𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗈 - IMoonz

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

"Selfish she called
herself. Somehow, a
very selfless person she
was."

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

~Continued~

"Why.....?" Ray whispered as he furrowed his eyebrows and gazed at the concrete in shame.

"You will know one day..." Sam spoke.

'Those words have probably been spoken for the tenth time. When will the day even come?' Ray turned his hands into fists before walking away.

Sam sighed and looked back at Y/n, who's eyebrows were stitched together the slightest. She grunted before stirring awake. Her eyelids flicked open to see Sam's face. She closed her lids once again and let out a sigh before sitting upright and letting her pupils take in her surroundings.

As she gently rubbed her temples, Sam inquired softly,
"Are you feeling better?"

She nodded,
"Yeah, a bit at least. What did you use this time?"

"Mujika's drink. Also, everything is settled now," he replied.

Y/n perked up on hearing the last sentence and looked at Sam in curiosity.

He let out a soft chuckle looking at the new side of hers that he had discovered,
"All of them agreed. We are going to Grace Field House."

Her eyes widened and slowly turned glossy. She lowered her look while gazing at her palm.
'It is finally time. Father, let's live together once again.'

"C'mon, dinner is probably ready,"
Sam smiled at her.

She nodded and folded the blanket that was covering her body before standing up. She stumbled a little but Sam caught her by her arm. She whispered a small 'thanks' and headed to the main area with him.

Jemima who was helping with the meal, found a grin plastered to her face when she saw Y/n walking in the pink of health,
"Y/n's awake!"

This made the said girl the center of attention. Emma and Gilda were on cloud nine when they heard the news whereas Norman exhaled a soft sigh in relief. Ray's eyes softened at the sight of her but Don didn't budge from the grudge he held against the young girl.