14: Her Tale 3.0

𝖭𝗈𝗍𝖾: 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗀𝖾.
10𝖪 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝗇𝗂𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗍. 𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗅𝗅 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋. 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 :) 𝖲𝖾𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗌?

 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 :) 𝖲𝖾𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗌?

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

"I try to leave you but
I keep coming back."

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

~Flashback~

"Ray, where did you learn this lullaby from?" the (h/c-nette) asked as she laid her head on Ray's shoulder.
"My mother," he replied.
"Your mother? But how did you know your mother?" she asked keenly.
"That is a story for another time," he exhaled.

~A Few Days Later~

"Everyone, wake up or you'll be late for breakfast!" Emma chirped energitically as the dinging of the bell echoed in the house.

Y/n covered her ears to keep out Emma's enthusiastic greetings. Hoping that she would forget about her, she pulled the cover over her head. Breathing quitely under the cover, she sighed, annoyed that she had to wake up when she could simply sleep.

Abruptly, she felt a weight bounce on her bed. Emma pulled the cover off the girl's face and exclaimed,
"Wake up, Y/n! Connie is going today so we need to make her day special!"

No. A frown etched on Y/n's face almost immediately, not going unnoticed by the ginger-head,
"Is there something wrong, Y/n?"

"No. Let's just make Connie really happy today," she smiled warmly, masking the guilt unearthing within her.

Hopping off the bed she headed to fresehen up.

Y/n skipped down the flight of stairs, a soft smile adorning her features. Spotting an albino carrying a stack of plates, she greeted him warmly,
"Mornin' Norman!"

He turned around and smiled just as softly at the girl,
"Ah, good morning, Y/n. I believe, Gilda was searching for you."

"Thank you for letting me know!" she nodded gratefully before searching the hall for the girl.

"Mornin' idiot," a familiar voice spoke making the girl yelp.