25: Painting The Canvas

Note: I'll probably insert a time-skip after the next chapter or in the middle itself. Possibly, ( keyword: possibly ) this book will end by the 30th chapter, followed with an epilogue. I'm still quite confused but I'm naturally inclined towards a happy ending. And let's just say the upcoming chapters will surely be a rollercoaster. I might come back and edit this some time ( keyword: maybe ). Happy reading !

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

"Sometimes, it's better
to accept things as they
are but that doesn't
mean battling
circumstances is futile."

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

Thoma & Lannion Detective Agency

A wild Ray was found !

Occurence spot: His bedroom

Reporting time: Sunday, 11:21 am.

Details: He had a sprain in his ankle !

• • •

"What now?" Emma grinned, carelessly resting her chin in the palms of her hands.

"Your admission in our school," Y/n drummed her fingers against the slab.

A whine eluded from the ginger head as she threw her arms in the air,
"Oh come on! Does school really have to exist?"

Gilda took a sip from her smoothie,
"I thought you liked school—"

"Oh right... I do. Anyways so! We are going to the same school as you and Sam?"

"Yeah... It was a headache to share all your documents, honestly," Y/n put her head down, tilting to glance at the girls.

"Anna?" Gilda called out, creases visible on her gabella.

She snapped out of her daze and shot them a cheeky smile,
"Yeah?"

"Is something on your mind?" Emma inquired, tipping her head to her right.

She shook her head no and laughed nervously,
"Nope, not at all!"

Did something happen between her and Ray?

"Y/n!" Sam's voice invaded the kitchen, his footfalls echoing simultaneously.