20: Did She Ever Love Me?

𝖭𝗈𝗍𝖾: 𝖱𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗒, 𝗁𝗈𝗐𝗌𝗈𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 '𝗋𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼' 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾. 𝖠𝗁, 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈, 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖠𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗂𝖾𝖽, 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾'𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗈𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 :)

 𝖠𝗁, 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈, 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖠𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗂𝖾𝖽, 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾'𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖿�...

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

"I may doubt your love
for me but I'll never
doubt mine for you."

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

Y/n's lower lip trembled as she sauntered to the entrance of the balcony rather speedily. She inhaled and exhaled rapidly, attempting to get her sense back. The cold wind whipped in her face in response to which she put her hand in front of her face.

She had done this numerous times, whenever she would feel trounced by the truth, she would find herself pacing in the balcony. Even though Sam was able to comfort her till quite an extent, she sometimes sought to doing it herself.

When you know the exact date, day and time of when you will die, either you drown in depression or become over optimistic. In Y/n's case, it was the latter. No, she didn't have hope left but she did have the will to carry on and make the most out of her counted days. And for that, she learnt to remain strong through thick and thin and cherish each moment she was blessed with. Because that was all that was left.

She took a step inside and naturally, she first scanned the area. She caught Ray's back turned towards her, his even breathing audible to her ears, in spite of the somewhat howling breeze. She wanted to speak up and catch his attention, but the moment her lips parted, she sensed her throat close up. She perceived that if she were to speak, her voice would crack ultimately. And she hated how much that hurt, and how pathetic it sounded. It always felt like thorns were piercing one after the other, hence she didn't suprise herself when she decided against speaking instantly and gulped continuously instead.