24: Fake, It's All Fake

𝖭𝗈𝗍𝖾: My author's notes are normally not long but this is important eheh.

Firstly, I apologise for updating so late, lost motivation. This chapter is shorter than usual and chances are that from now on they will be of this length only. And I have attempted to make this a bit more lighthearted since I felt like it lol.

Secondly, I am having writer's block with this book and starting to cringe when rereading but I really don't wanna give up halfway. So can y'all help me by giving me honest answers so that I can improve? *-*

Flaws and criticism:

Suggestions or things you would like to see:

Favourite paragraph until now:

Sad ending? (I read a fic where both the protagonists died so here I am, inspired):

Thirdly, applaud the author as she has finally realised how to insert a — (WHY ISN'T IT COMING) (idk what this is called) and yes, she is very much blind. 

That's it. Thanks for the constant supporttt.

 Thanks for the constant supporttt

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

"Tables turn, so do
feelings."

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

"What a tiresome day," Emma curled up on the couch, her eyes shutting in utter exhaustion.

"How many calories do you think we must have burned today?" Anna plopped beside her, exhaling deeply.

"Don't forget how much you ate," Don commented, earning a smack from Gilda.

"Newsflash: Walking a few miles and stuffing yourselves even more doesn't get you anything," Nat remarked before beginning to climb up the stairs.

"Guys, we will only be able to stay here for the next week," Cislo announced, a frown etched on his face.

"Unfair, unfair, unfair," Barbara chanted, stomping her feet like a child throwing a tantrum on how her favourite candies weren't purchased.

Y/n attempted to reassure,
"It's alright, we still have a week."

"L/n, Sam, how would you like the dinner?" Lana's footfalls sounded, her feminine built stood in a confident and arms by her front.

"No dinner for me, I'm full," Ray stated, his voice sluggish indicating his evident tiredness.

Norman sighed, patting Emma's head gently,
"Yeah, same."

"Just make something light for Barbara and Cislo," Y/n affirmed.

The blonde nodded, taking her leave. The dim-lit hall now bought an odd kind of comfort to the bunch, it felt peculiar but at the same time, warm with some sort of reassurance.