11: Can't Stop Loving You

𝖭𝗈𝗍𝖾: 𝖬𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀.

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

"It's the bonding we
always failed to
explain."

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

~Flashback~
Third Person POV

Sam stirred in his sleep. Something made him terribly uneasy. He could hear Norman's soft snores and Ray's shallow breaths. He let the back of his arm rest on his forehead as he shut my eyes. He recalled all that had happened recently. It was jaw-dropping to him, not to mention. Things were moving at such a fast pace, it was scary. His brain decided to finally shut down, allowing him some sleep.

Bang!

Emma wiggled further into her blanket, her eyebrows creasing together as she thought. That sounded like... a gunshot? I must be hearing things. Too many battles. That must be the reason. I... I just want some good sleep right now... We have to get back to work tomorrow...

The Lambda group was sound asleep due to the sedative medications that they had ingested before falling asleep.

On the other hand, Sam's eyes immediately opened as his stomach formed into a knot.
What was that? What the hell was that? The sound from before kept replaying in his ears, he finally realised it was a gun shot. A gun shot? In the middle of the night? What on earth is happening?

Before he could register anything else a blood-curdling scream boomed making him jolt in his bed. It was such a familiar voice. It was the voice he had grown to love so much. Y/n. His heart stopped and his breathing wasn't anywhere near stable.

Ray had woken up by the sound too. He glanced at the other boy in confusion and horror. Sam wasted no time and slipped out of bed while whisper yelling to him,
"Stay back for now! Don't come until I ask you too!"
With that he ran out of the room like his life depended on it. I don't think it would be a good idea to let Ray near right now. She once had a breakdown because of whatever that had happened between them in the past.
I think it is one of her anxiety attacks, but why the hell would there be a gunshot!?

He sprinted to Y/n's door, which was not very far from the one he was residing in. Ray followed after him hastily, worry filling him. He knew for a fact it was Y/n. But he had no idea what it was about. Since Sam looked like he could handle the situation, he let him be and decided to debate on the different possibilities. He was insanely panicked. He had never heard Y/n scream in horror like that. And that had him down, bad.

Sam slammed open the girl's door and the first thing he noticed was a bullet lying on the floor and on the left wall was a dent. What the... actual hell?