1

My name's Danny Fenton or Danny Phantom when I'm in my ghost form. It's been a few months since the incident at nasty burger. I've been very depressed. I just didn't know how to handle losing my two best friends and family. I haven't gone ghost since. I'm too afraid to. I won't go to Vlad because I already know what's going to happen. Luckily Clockwork still has Dan locked away in the spare thermos in the ghost zone. Most of the ghost attacks have stopped. I don't know who told everyone, but someone told them what happened. I think they pity me for what happened. I hate them for it, but at the same time i'm thankful. I haven't left my house in months. Every other day there's a knock on the door and a call of my name from either Mr. lancer, Vlad, the police or a few others i couldn't identify. I could tell they were all worried, but I just wanted to be left alone to die again. It was my fault my family had died. Even though I didn't cheat on that test somehow we still ended up at nasty Burger that day. I remember the incident so vividly that it's like I'm there again. 

Sam and Tucker had invited my family and I to nasty burger that day. They were super excited to tell us something. I was busy fighting Skulker again so by the time I got there it was too late. I never found out what they wanted to tell me.

                     Clockwork
I watch Danny through one of my time portals. I was becoming extremely worried. Things were not as they should be. Yes i see all and know all, but there was something blocking my view of dannys future. This had only become recent though. Until i can figure out what i need to keep the young prince safe. I think i have an idea though.

Nezu
I sigh collecting the mail to the school. Junk, junk, junk at he bottom appeared to be a small letter with a weird waxy crest with the initials C.W. I take the letter back inside slipping an my reading glasses examining the letter before ripping it open.

    Dear principle Nezu.

You do not know me, but i fear thats the least of out concerns right now. A young boy in America named Daniel, Fenton has recently lost both his two best friends and his only family left in this world. I fear without the proper guidance and help from the heroes, he will fall to the darkness slowly overtaking his human part. I come to you with this matter because the boy at a time admired being a hero. Who better than the principle who raises children to be the embodiment of greatness and to save those around them? He also has close ties with the upcoming future to the world and young Allmight and Young deku. Please keep this in mind as you make your decision to take him in. This is a critical one that will affect the future as we know it.

                    Yours truely 
                                                   C.W

I sigh not knowing what to think. Who was this C.W?. They obviously cared enough to contact the school for this boy. This has me on high alert though. This letter was practicaly stating they new about allmight and deku and their connection. Only a select few have this knowledge. I must inform them right away.

Turning the letter over I see a small address written down. This must be where the boy lives. Ill send a few heroes to talk to the boy.

When lunch rolls around and the students are all eating. I call Aizawa and Toshinori into my office.

There both there in less then 5 minutes. I motion for both of them to take a seat." Your not in trouble so don't worry. Today I received a letter in the mail. The writer of the letter didn't reveal themselves but did plea with us to take a young boy in." I hand them the letter, letting them read its contents.

"Im concerned for the boy and want to help him. But I would need your help in doing so. Plus from the sounds of this C.W person they have information that they shouldn't have. This must be looked into thourally." They both nod. That night they both flew out to Illinois, In America.

Danny
I lay in bed crying. Ever since the incident I've shut myself away in my room. I haven't left other then to go to the bathroom and grab a little food and water. I dont need as much food and water since the accident, but I do need a little. I'm grateful that in this time no ghosts have attacked. I couldnt handle facing them right now. I did all I could to save them, but in the end it all didn't matter. They still died.

Sighing I get up to use the bathroom finding a note taped to the bathroom door. Pulling it off i open it and begin reading the letters contents.

Dear Daniel

                   In about 30 minutes expect two pro heros from Japan to be there to pick you up and bring you to Japan. You will be living with them. This will be good for you.
                                          C.W

I stare at the letter wide eyed. Japan? So this is it huh? My life has become so fucked up I need professional heros to take care of me. A part of me wanted to stay here forever and claim this as my permanent death grave, but the other part of me knew I needed to go as much as I wanted to stay. It was that small part of me that knew nothing good would come from me suffocating myself with the memories of this house and the residents who used to reside here.

I quickly use the bathroom before packing all my essentials. Along with the Fenton ghost thermos, my journal, jazz insisted I have if I wasnt going to talk to her or anyone else. I go to my parents room taking my moms favorite staff. It was a sleek black staff that extended and shrunk in on itself to fit into small places. It was made of ectoranium. I personally couldn't touch it without getting hurt, but I feel as though mom would have wanted me to have it. I then go to the back of the fridge finding my dads secret fudge recipe.

Its comical that something as simple as the recipe to his fudge meant the world to me in this moment.