Mighty Kings 4

It would forever haunt me."My actions, they caused a lot of pain and suffering for others. I'm not proud of them in the slightest. But I will protect my people. Whether I have to make an enemy out of everyone around me. I will do what needs to be done." He nods." Thats exactly why you won't be taking part in the first 3 tests, But we do need to have a mental evaluation done before we can officially give you anything." I nod.

"I expect nothing less." He nods. Suddenly a man with black hair, red eyes, wearing a long black cloak walks over to us.

"This is shadow weaver. He's able to do a variety of things with his quirk. All including the mind. One thing he's able to do is send the mind into a hallucinogenic state. Once your in that state the test will begin." I nod.

Gang orca guides everyone away into another room. I stare at the man. Suddenly he raises his palms outwards. Wisps of shadows swirl from his palms. I stare at it as it gets closer and closer. For some reason everything in me was screaming to run away that this wasn't something I was going to enjoy.

I am surprised when the shadows reach me. A sharp cold grip grabs my body. Even though I didn't breathe. It made me want to breathe. Want to suck in a breathe of fresh air. The cold was piecing. It felt like the palm of death. I was dead, but this. This was something else.

I struggle to pull away but the shadows had me in a tight, unmoving grip. Looking back up I wanted to scream when the man was right there. His once red eyes now black staring into my eyes.
Everything goes black at once.

I open my eyes seeing I was standing in front of the nasty burger. It looked as it did before the incident.

I was in my human form as I open the door seeing the normal busy time of after school bustle. Everybody from school was here in there normal places. The needs bu the claw machines, the jocks in the corner booth with the popular girls and a few other cliques.

I see my friends sitting in a booth. I'm suddenly aware or what day this was when my parents and sister walk right through my body and sit down at the table with my friends. My eyes widen. This was the day it happened. They day my life fell apart. The day I lost everything.

I could do nothing as I try not to cry, knowing what was going to happen. My heart clenched. I wasn't there for this part. My mind must be filling in the gaps of what I thought had happened.

All to soon even though I was expecting it. It still hurt to see the explosion happen, throwing me from the building and killing everyone inside.

I couldn't help holding myself as the tears flow again. I had to get ahold of myself. These were my memories. I had to keep myself together. This was a test.

I land on a metal table. My wrist and ankles are grabbed, and their strapped down. Looking up, I see the GIW. Examining my surroundings, I see a large tray next to the table with a variety of metal tools. They wasted no time getting to work with making it the most physically painful memory I have.

I couldn't hold back the tears of having to relive these things.

I close my eyes wishing it would be over. When I open my eyes again very familiar scene played in front of me.

It was katsuki's rescue. But it was different. I watch as katsuki flies through the air with kirishima. Only a giant metal arm reaches into the air, smacking them both to the ground.

"KATSUKI, KIRISHIMA!" I yell running over to their bodies. Kirishima used his hardenly to survive the fall while having katsuki above him. They were both unconscious. I shake their bodies. I'm suddenly smacked by something large and hard.

I fly into a concret wall. I groan as I fall to my knees coughing up a bit of green blood with a mix of red. I wasn't a full ghost. I was still human here. But then this isn't a memory. This isn't how it played out. Katsuki and kirishima both got away and I died. What was going on?

I hold my stomach, stumbling to my feet. The man, I recognized him. All for one." Join us Daniel, or your friends will die!" He says. Two giant metal arms hanging over both their lump bodies.

Gang orca
I watch the shadowy screen shadow weaver showed. It allowed us to also view and judge him based on his actions. Danny's body hung in the air by his shadows, only making small flinches every now and then.

Some of what shadow weaver was showing us were his memories. The last scene though was shadow weaver implating a false memory.

"Join us Daniel, or your friends will die." I hear the villian all for one say. I'm surprised when Danny moves. Not in the false memory, but his body. He yanked his arm free raising it out in front of him. A glowing green balls in his hand.

Danny

I glare at the man. I stare at him." I won't let you hurt them." I raise my hand shooting spears of ice at all for one. He dodges to the side as the metal arms come down. My eyes widen as j lundge forward as fast as my ghost speed would allow.

I felt the pain spread through my body as I fall to the ground pierced. I'm pushed down hovering over katsuki using g all my strength to not fall any further and the sharp point on the end would pierce katsuki.

I scream as more pressure is applied. I feel as my skin rips for and my blood spills below me coating katsuki.

He opens his eyes looking g uo at me. His eyes widen as he reaches up a hand. The pain spreads as the point is forced through my body into katsuki.

I couldn't think. As I watch the light slowly drain from katsukis eyes and his hands falls to the cold concrete.

Tears stream from my face as a newfound strength flows through my body. Lowering myself I kiss katsukis cheek. I go intangible flying to stand in front of the villain.

"I'm going to kill you!"