Mighty kings 3

I stare up at the giant arena. It was huge. I had never seen such a large building. A large screen was displayed on the building with the words."Hero liscence exams." This was a big deal.

People of all shapes and sizes walked through the doors. I had a hard time keeping myself grounded from how nervous I was. Aizawa had to keep pulling my sleeve down to get me to stop floating.

Walking in we both walk to the check in desk. A woman sat behind the desk she had light blue hair and blue eyes.

"Hi, what can we do for you today?" She smiles. Lookong from Aizawa to my smaller form. Aizawa nudges me forward a bit." Um, I'm checking in for the adult hero liscemce exam." She nods typing into her computer.

"Name please?" I nod." Its Daniel, Fenton." She nods typing it into the computer." Aww here it is. Alright it says here your still a minor. It says here you were not eligible for the minor hero exam so you were recommended the adult one. Is that correct?" I nod. She types a few things into her computer. She prints something put and hands it to me.

"Before I let you go in I just need to go over this form with you." I look to the paper and start reading.

"This form is stating that you are aware of the risk with taking this exam. Things such as death, broken bones, loss of limbs, ect are possible. They don't happen very often, but they do happen. We have an amazing team of medics on stand-by, but even they can only do so much." I nod.

"Great, now that that's explained here's a pen. Go ahead and sign the bottem and we will get you ready." I sign the bottom. She hands me a rubber bracelet with the number 626 in it. I slip it on.

"Ok so just walk through that set of double doors. Follow the arrows to a room. You will wait there with the rest of the occupants until the exam starts."

I nod. I walk over to the doors but stop. Turning aroumd I see Aizawa standing there waiting patiently for me to enter." Will you stay to watch or do you need to go back to the school?" He sighs." I will be right here problem child." We will be waiting for you to finish." I grin a new found confidence inside me.

Turning aroumd I push the doors open. I follow the signs to a large cafeteria like room. One thing I noticed straight away were that there was a lot more men than woman. Many look up staring at me. I shrink away finding an empty spot in the corner.

Maybe bakugo could cheer me up. I take out my phone calling his number. It rings and rings and rings. I frown. Maybe he was busy. I shouldn't bug him right now then. I'll talk to him later.

Suddenly an announcement is made." Participates the exam has had a few issues. It will be pushed back a few hours. Please have some lunch while you wait. We're very sorry for the inconvenience. I groan slamming my head on the table.

I decide to work on some of my homework from some of my classes while I wait. If to make things worse I'm surprised when the doors slam open and in walks ember and box ghost. I groan at the sight of them trying to hide.

Not the time ember. Please don't see me, please don't see. Everybody was stating at them as box ghost of his normal tangent about his boxes.

Ember spots me grinning." BABY POP. YOUR HERE!" I stand but have no time to run before I'm being smothered in a hug." Ember, what are you guys doing here? You should be back home?" She let's me go." We wanted to wish you luck. Besides even technus's hacking skills couldn't get us a good signal to watch the event." She says releasing me.

I snicker watching has boxy tries haunting people with his boxes. The only time he's terrifying I'd when he'd pissed off. Otherwise, he's harmless.

We talk for a while before it was getting close to starting. I turn to boxy who was trying to terrify a big guy probably 7,0 tall. He was just annoying him though." Alright boxy go home. I'll see you guys later!" I say creating a portal. Ember had to drag boxy back through." All of the ghost zone wishes you luck baby pop. Kick some human ass!" She says just as I close the portal laughing.

I take a seat right as the doors open on the other side of the cafeteria. Opposite of where I had walked in." Would you please follow me." Says a giant orca. I recognized him as gang orca. Midoriya is always talking about his strength and great combat abilities despite being on land. We follow." Please no quirk usage until we enter the exam." He says not even turning around. I look around d as does everyone else.

I didn't understand until everyone looks at me. Looking at my feet I immediately understood." Sorry, it's unintentional. Hard to control sometimes." I say willing myself to stop floating. I follow them into a large arena like area. "This is the testing room. Everyone except Danny please sit on the benches to the side.

I stare at gang orca curiously." Um I'd everything ok? Is the test starting?"

He stares down at my smaller form." Daniel Fenton. Your test is a bit different from the others. We're well aware of your circumstances, of who you are and what you are." He says. I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm flattered you know who I am, but how will my test be different from everyone else's?" He sighs." Simply we know the power you possess even if we wanted to I don't think we could detain you. Your to powerful and to make an enemy out of you would be chaos."

I flinch. I knew what he was talking about. Most of the world did.