51

Shinigami attacks first fists drawn in a powerful ectoblast punch. Vlad barely dodges throwing a punch himself, which the ghost king easily grabs, staring at vlad in disbelief. Vlad pulls away, producing 6 clones of himself who all attack at once. Heros and ghosts alike start attacking the ghost king anyway they can.

Bakugo
A burning feeling fills my chest as I watch vlad, ghosts, and other heroes attack. He was holding his own quite well, but in this situation, that was a bad thing.

This feeling it was the same as when I activate my quirk in my hands. Looking down at my hands, I'm surprised when they glow red. Looking back up, I'm stunned when I see vlad kick Danny in the face, throwing him to the ground right in front of me. Everyone is on him in seconds.

"BAKUGO, USE THE CAPTURE WEAPON NOW!" Grabbing the stick, I point it down at Danny pressing the button. A glowing green net wraps around him, shocking him. It hurt watching this, but this wasn't Danny at the moment. Walking to the side, I squat down, looking down at Danny. Putting a hand to his face, I stare at him. Despite the shock going through my body, I try reaching out in the most gentle voice I could.

Danny
I open my eyes in pain as a powerful shock spasms through my body. I grunt sitting up. I had been laying on the ground. The white-haired man from before stood in front of me watching what seemed to be multiple t.v like screens. He was wearing the crown of fire and ring of rage. The deathly toxic green aura of the ghost zone surrounded him. He hadn't yet noticed me yet, so I watched the t.v screens.

Bakugo was hovering over my body, tears in his eyes. He looked so sad. I've seen him sad a few times but never upset enough to bring tears to his eyes." Danny, please come back to me. Don't let this extra use you like this. You're stronger than this. Now get the fuck out here and kiss me. I'm tired of waiting on you. All this trouble you've caused." He says, more tears dripping from his eyes. Watching from the screen, I immediately growl as I see my arms reaching up, grabbing bakugos neck.

Something inside me snaps as I lundge at the man. He turns around and gasps as I tackle him to the ground, repeatedly punching him in the face. "If you ever touch my boyfriend again. I will kill you, actually you won't get another chance." I growl staring down at his scared and surprised face.

"You'll learn I'm not one to be trifled with." Raising another hand, I shove it down, grabbing a soft squishy orb. Pulling my hand out a black core sat in my hand. His body fades, and I crush his core, making sure there is no way he can come back.

Everything fades away to black.

Bolting up, I rip through the ectobinding weapon my parents made and look around. I felt an overwhelming ghostly presence reaching out to me.

Every time a new ghost came to be in the ghost zone, their core reached out. It was part of my job as the ghost king to meet with them and welcome them to their new afterlife. But this was strange. It felt like vlads and danni's. Reaching out I grab the extending arm. My eyes adjust to the new brightness and I look to see who I grabbed.

My eyes widen, and a sob escapes my mouth as i see my ever loving beautiful boyfriend bakugo, but the same green aura that every ghost had radiated around him as well." Bak-Bakugo, what? How? How did this happen?" I sob standing up to pull his slightly warmer body towards mine.

He pulls me close, hugging me. Before pulling away and kissing my forehead.

Someone clears their throat, making us turn to see Aizawa, who was smirking holding a camera.

"As much as we'd like to sit here and let you enjoy being together again. We need Danny to close the portal." Danny looks up seeing the portal in the air.

"I'll be back bakugo. I have some duties I have to do." Danny says kissing his boyfriend on the cheek before floating into the air. He raises his arms out." As king of the ghost zone. All ghosts are summoned back to the ghost zone. Recharge and regain your energy
We will discuss what teanspired here later." In a matter of minutes, all the ghosts in the area were through the portal. There weren't many, which made my chest heavy with guilt.

The portal closes quickly, and I sink back to the ground, staring at bakugo. How had this happened? Why did this happen?" I never wanted this life for you. You live watching your friends and family die or getting caught up with everything you have to do. The fighting never ends -" I'm surprised when bakugo reaches down, smashing his lips to mine. I kiss back, happy to be back and be able to hold him.

We pull away and I stand up." Now give me the ring of rage. I deserve it for all you've put me through! Plus, clockwork said they needed to be separated." My face hurts at the sudden demand. But a smirk crosses my face." Fine, I'll give it to you, but you have to promise that you'll be with me forever!"

His face turns a bright red to the tips of his ears." Awww kacchans blush!" Deku snickers." SHUT UP, deku. I'll beat your ass later."

He turns around tsking." Well, I guess if I have to spend the rest of my life with someone. It's best it be you!" He says, pulling me into a kiss.

We pull away. Looking down, I slip the ring from my finger onto bakugo left hand and fourth finger, sealing our bond." Welcome to the afterlife bakugo where you will rule by my side until we fade."

We hear clapping as everyone around us starts smiles, cheering on our celebration.

This was the start of my new life with my gorgeous husband, katsuki!

*************************************
This is the end of this part of the story. But the next chapter that comes out will be the second book to this one.

I hope you enjoyed this book. If you have comments or recommendations you might like to see in the second book, just say. They might happen!