Part 2:Mighty Kings 1

I stare at the two story house with cream colored walls and light blue shutters. 2 small gardens sat in front of the porch. A welcome home mat lay in front of the door. Stepping up, I knock on the door. It takes only a few minutes for mitsuki to come to the door." Aww, Danny, it's so nice to see you. Come in, come in." She says, making me smile.

I walk in seeing the familiar house." So what do we owe the pleasure of this visit?" I gulp." I hope this isn't a bad time, but I really wanted to talk to you and your husband without katsuki here." She stares at me." Sure, Danny, let me just get Masaru." She leaves the room walking upstairs to get her husband.

I stand and wait as they both come down, leading me to the living room. They sit on the couch and I a chair." Ok, Danny, what would you like to talk to us about?" Masaru asks. I sigh, fiddling with my thumbs." I first wanted to let you guys know that I'm extremely sorry about everything that has happened in the last few weeks. It was never my intention for any of it to go down the way it did. I can never forgive myself for what has happened to everyone, especially katsuki. I love him, and when I found out, my blood did this to him. It crushed me, knowing I did this to him.

I don't know what I would do without him. He is the light to my life. The one person I can count of to make me feel happy or hug me when I need it. I will do whatever I can to make your son happy, and I know this is late asking, and I should have asked beforehand. What I really came here to ask you was Mr. And Mrs Bakugo. May I please have your blessing to marry your son." They state at me wide-eyed.

"Danny hun. You make katsuki so happy. You're the first person I've seen him not yell at. We've known for a while that katsuki loved you. Even before you two started dating. He would rant about you, just small comments at first. Our son is not easy to get along with. That you know. But you still love and care for him despite his flaws. You and bakugo are still young and will grow more into yourselves. Hopefully, katsuki outgrows most of them by the time he's 18. You've been had out blessing Danny. We're happy to let our son marry you. Not that we could stop him if we wanted." She laughs.

I smile, feeling a giant weight lift off my shoulders." You do know, though, Danny that in Japan, the legal age for marriage is 18. So you won't get to be married yet." Masaru says, making me nod." Yes, I know. When we turn 18, we will be married. Katsuki, wears the other part of the ghost zones power, the ring of rage. So, to the residents' eyes in the ghost zone. We are already married in their eyes. Katsuki is there king as well." They stare at me stunned.

"That very interesting. We did not know that. I'm sure katsuki will be happy. He always talks about being greater than everyone." She laughs. I smile.
"Another thing I wanted to talk to you about is katsuki. You know katsuki is a halfa now, but I doubt anyone has really explained what that means." They shake their heads." Katsuki will be alright, won't he!" I smile." He should be fine. But like I did when I first became a halfa, katsuki is going to change a lot. He's going to develop ghost powers. So more strange than others.

He may accidently go through some things, or his pants might accidently phase off of him." I shudder at the many times that happened before I could finally control my powers." He will start to grow fangs, His heart beat might slow or become faster. I know his quirk causes a slightly faster heartbeat in him. I won't know all of what happens because it's different for everyone. He will also develope something called an obsession. As it sounds it can be a good thing or a bad thing. Its different for everyone. Katsuki may entirely change. Just if he is acting different. Please be patient with him. An obsession for a ghost is extremely different than a human obssession. For ghosts its something we died thinking of. Just support him no matter what." I say looking down.

But anyway as for me. I unfortunately can't grow anymore. I'm a full ghost. So I will stay the same for the rest of my immortal life." They stare at me stunned." Oh, we're sorry, Danny." Masaru says.

I smile, waving them off." You're good. I'm used to my size by now. "No not just about your size Danny. Our son has told us a few things about you. Your homelife before this and some of the struggles you faced before. I'm not going to say anyones home life is perfect, but we know you've had it rough with your situation. And we know you can talk to Aizawa and present mic, but of you ever need to talk to someone else or just need a hug from someone were here for you." A tear slips from my eye as I lunge forward pulling them both Into a hug." I'm so lucky to have met the bakugo family." They snicker.

We finish up the afternoon with lunch and I say goodbye. It had been 2 weeks since the incident. It was nice to get that off my mind. Which unfortunately brought me back to the battle. I don't have any memories of the fighting when he was in control. The only thing I remember was talking to the president and then waking up to some random guy about to hurt my boyfriend.

I've been talking to the guidance counselor every few days since. The guilt is eating away at me. My obsession is to protect people. I've done the exact opposite.