15

After the mood was again ruined by the mysteries death of freakshow it was dinner time. Now I don't normally eat very much because I'm half ghost, but I hadn't eaten in a few days so I was pretty hungry and happy to be eating. We had fish, with rice, soup and a small cake for dessert. They gave us milk to drink but I hate milk so nope. I just had a bottle of water.

I sit near kirishima, bakugo, mina and  denki. I listen to them laugh and tell jokes to each other. It made me smile remembering my old friends sam and Tucker. They will always be my bestest of friends. The thought of them makes me sad. But glad I got to know them for as long as I did. They were my family when my parents were neglectful.

I suddenly felt someone poke my cheek. Looking over, I see mina smiling up at me." You good Danny, you looked lost in thought." I smile.

" yah I'm fine."
She smiles." We were wondering if you wanted to go to the pool after we got done?" I shrug." Sure sounds fun, haven't been swimming in a while. But um what about denki. If that boy so much as sneezes, were all dead." Denkis face goes beat red in embarrassment.

"I wont or if I have to ill get out. Plus I can control my quirk a lot better." He says.

I shrug." Sure, then." I say.

After eating we all head back to the dorm. But upon looking through my clothes i realize I dont have a pair of swim trunks. Maybe I can barrow a pair from kirishima or bakugo. Um actualy maybe just kirishima. Bakugos a little........aggressive. Leaving my room i walk down to kirishimas door knocking. It opens after a minute and I see kirishima already dressed." Hay Danny bro whats up? Are you going to get ready?" I shyly smile looking away. "Yah actualy about that can you um loan me a pair of swim trunks. I dont actualy own any. I promise ill return them clean for you." Kirishima laughs opening his door." Yah thats fine. Let's find you a pair." We walk in and I look around his room. I almost laugh at the sight of the punching bag. I could actualy see kirishima using it daily.

He walks over to a small dresser and opens it digging around." Here these should fit you. Your a lot thinner than me and these are an old pair that are really to small on me so you can have them." I smiles." Thanks kirishima." He waves me off. I leave his room heading back to mine. I change into the swimsuit. It fit perfectly. I also throw on a tank top. Just because I don't want people seeing too many of my scars yet. They tend ask unwanted questions and stare at me. I grab a towel heading down stairs. I meet up with bakugo and kirishima who were already there waiting.

"About time extra, we've been waiting on you!" I smile." Thanks for wait sorry to have kept you." I tell them, not realizing I took to long. Hay I would have hurried but I didn't know they were going to wait on me." Whatever let's just go." Bakugo says pissed off, as usual. When is that guy never not pissed off? I swear he wakes up like that. I wonder if if has something to either due with his quirk or his up-bringing?

We get to the pool and everyone's already there tossing a beach ball around and having fun. The lights were on since it would be getting dark soon. They weren't that bright though causing my blue eyes to glow a bit.

Kirishimas the first to jump in laughing as he splashes everyone else with his cannon ball. I sit down sticking my feet in. Bakugos next to jump in. I watch the others having fun. It makes me happy to see them having fun. Life's fragile, one misshap and it can swiftly be gone.

Everyone suddenly starts getting onto eachother backs. I watch them." What are you guys doing?" Urarakas the first to respond." We're going to build a pyramid." I watch as they build a small pyramid. The guys standing at the bottom while the girls stand on their shoulders holding froppy in the air since she was the lightest girl. Kaminari suddenly grunts going down making everyone else fall into the water. I shoot up catching froppy in the air before she had a chance to fall. She would have hitten her head on the side.

"Thanks, Danny. Ribbit" I smile nodding setting her back down on the ground.
I jump into the pool and we all start playing fun little games. I was having a lot of fun. I laugh floating in the air before dropping back into the pool splashing everyone. Coming up I smile seeing everyone's face. Soon it was time to go in. We all headed back to the dorms for showers and bed time since it  still was a school night. I grab clothes heading for the guys showers. It was full almost everyone was here except mineta. Not thinking I get undressed heading for a shower. Everything thing seems to stop though when I turn around. Everyone was staring at me wide eyed.

That's when I realized my mistake. I took my shirt off." O my God Danny, what happened? Are you ok?" Kaminari asks. Looking down I see the giant Y shaped scar on my chest. Looking back up. I could feel my heart rate pick up and the blood rushing to my face as the memories come rushing back. Tears well up in my eyes as the memories consume me. I go intangible flying right back out, staying invisible. I pop back into my room throwing on some clothes and lock the door. I silently cry as I start trashing my room as sadness and rage consume me.