7

It was 1 week until the sports festival. I was excited. I haven't felt this excited about something since, I cant even remember. I had been training really hard. At night I would fly to secluded areas of the city and practice on my powers more. This is going to be so much fun.

I wake up super early beyond excited. Today was the day. I throw on some clothes doing my hygiene and running down stairs. I grab a quick apple, running to the arena. I get dressed in the UA gym uniform since I never made a costume. I leave the bathroom stall. All the guys were changing into their hero costumes. Suddenly my ghost sense goes off making me tense and look around. I dont see any ghosts though. I leave wandering the halls preparing for a fight. But I dont find a ghost." Hmm thats weird. I could have sworn I sensed a ghost around here." I say sighing.

"Im just going crazy now arnt I?" I laugh turning back around and walking to the students waiting area.

Soon all the students get done changing heading out into the waiting area before being told we could move to the feild. Bakugo gives an aggressive speech making lots of people angry. I just laugh knowing that's who he is. They explain we will be participating in an obstacle course. We all walk over to the starting line. I examine everyone around me. Just as they say go i remove my feet from the ground. Perfect timing too as a beam of electricity shoots through the ground stunning everyone before there legs are covered in ice.

I mentally sigh with relief that I wasnt electrocuted again. I just cant deal with being electrocuted. Thats one of the reason I hated fighting technus so much. I immediatly take of weaving and flying above all the other students heads. I come to five giant robots.

I could just fly through them and leave them for the rest of the students, but I feel like showing off a bit. Smirking I shoot forward at top speed easily clocking at 200 mph ramming my fist into one of their chest. The robot stumbles back falling to the ground. It tries getting up but I do the same thing to its head causing it to malfunction and stop working.

The people in the stands go crazy along with a shocked present mic." Whoa he can fly and he has super strength, I wouldn't want to face him in battle." I smirk going forward getting to a tightrope which i just fly over. I get to a minefield just flying over it. Bakugo and todoroki, were infront of me. Suddenly theres a loud bang from behind me as midoriya flies over even my head, lands on bakugos and todorokis backs all the while slamming a piece of metal down on the mine feild causing an explosion.

I gasp going intangible at the last second flying through it. I end up coming in fourth place. Landing on my feet I give midoriya a high-five. Bakugo gives a pissed off expression while todoroki gives his same stoic expression as usual.

Next was the Calvary battle. I teamed up with bakugo and kirishimas team. We won, I kept turning everyone intangible so nobody could take our headbands, but we could take theirs. Next was 1 on 1 fights. We were given a break so they could prepare the arena.

I sit with everyone having a small lunch. Suddenly my ghost sense goes off again making me frown looking around worried. I dont see another ghost anywhere. I sigh standing once everyones done." Hay Danny you ok man, you look a bit stressed?" Kirishima asks worried. I grin giving him a thumbs up." Yah I'm fine just thinking about who I need to to worry about. Couple of different people I wouldnt fair well with." He nods in understanding.

"Yah I think we're all worried. I think you'll do just fine though. Your quirk is super cool and manly. A bunch of powers mixed into one. Thats super cool." I grin again." Thanks kirishima." He just grins showing off his pointed shark like teeth.

We go to our assigned rooms to wait for our matches. I silently watch the t.v in the room watching the match going on. Some of the 1-B students had really impressive quirks and it surprised me on how they were able to use them. Soon my names called and the person I dreaded the most came walking out, Kaminari.

I Immediately shiver at the thought of the electricity dude. Its not that I don't like him, he's a cool guy. I only dont like his quirk. Well I did half die by being electrocuted.

We both enter the arena staring each other down. Kaminari gives his signature smile and grin." Good luck man. This fights going to to be epic."

"Yah for you maybe." I state lowly. Trying to quickly think up a plan. I can beat him i just cant step foot outside of the bounds. Wait if he can't see me then he can't electrocute me. I smirk also thinking of an idea I wanted to try, but was wondering if it would have consequences later. Well I guess I'll find out later.

Is it possible to shock someone who controls electricity. As soon as the bell rings signaling the start of the match I lift my feet from the ground going invisible. "Awww come on man, not cool." Kaminari whines making me snicker. Hay I didnt asked to paired up with one of the things I despise.

I float close to him intending to hit him in the back on the neck and knock him out, but I'm surprised when he suddenly shoots off beams of lighting everywhere. I gasp as one hits me. My eyes widen becoming tangible again and falling to the ground. I grab my chest remembering that night. The feeling I endured as thousands of volts went through my body. It was a slightly less voltage, but I still hated it. I hadent even realized I had closed my eyes until I was trying to open them. Once I did though I was pissed. I stand glaring at kaminari." I wanted to end this quickly with non of us getting hurt, but now I'm pissed. I know you can fry your brain when you use your quirk to much. But do you honestly know what it feels like to be electrocuted?" I growl out, baring my fangs at him. His eyes widen as he back up." Whoa chill Danny dude. Calm down. Raising a hand I shoot a green ecotaplasm ball at him. He dodges causing the blast to hit the concrete making and indent. His eyes widen.