8

Kaminari
Why do I feel like I just made the worst mistake of my life by shocking Danny. O yah thats right because I'm currently being chased around the arena trying to dodge his ecoblasts that hurt like a bitch. Ive never felt myself get shocked before. Since I am electricity. But that shit hurts and Danny was scary. I had never seen him like this. His once blue eyes were now glowing green and he was glaring at me. Thats it no more nice guy. Turning around I shoot everything I had at him not that it made a difference the electricity still went everywhere. I feel myself go dumb.

Danny
He shocks me again and I fall to the ground in pain. The next time I get up though I notice he short circuted himself out. I smirk walking over to him and punching him right in the face. Using my human strength not my ghost strength. Wouldn't want to kill the dude. Im declared the winner and I storm out of the arena into the guys gym room. Splashing some cool water on my face felt nice. I look at my face in the mirror. I gasp turning around just to see nothing. I thought I had seen Dan standing there.

I sigh. Everything's getting to me. I'm going stir crazy not fighting any ghosts. Now I'm seeing things. I leave the locker room heading to my next assigned room. While sitting there I suddenly didn't feel to good. I felt to hot.  I do my best to cool myself down before my next match. But nothing seemed to be working.

Soon my turn came and I was up against bakugo. Great. Stumbling out on the feild I stare at bakugo through half lidded eyes. Right as the ref says go bakugo lunges at me. I had no time to stop the many explosions that came my way. I felt like I was on fire, litterly. When the explosions sieze, I couldnt help falling face first into the concrete.

Time seemed to slow for everyone in the arena. The medics came to check on Danny who was unconscious on the ground. Bending down to help the boy up they could see under his shirt which couldnt even be called a shirt by now as it was in burnt shambles. They saw the many scars on his chest, and arms. A bit of blood with some green stuff was leaking from his mouth and a couple of new wounds. But what was most concerning was his skin. It was ice cold and he barely had a heartbeat. They rushed him off the feild into an awaiting ambulance outside the stadium. The rushed him to the nearest hospital all the while trying to warm him up with thermal blankets, unaware that the more they tried warming him the closer he came to a full death.

Upon reaching the hospital the paramedics explain the situation asking Aizawa about the boy and if he had any allergies.

Aizawa didnt know. Despite reading his file most had been blank and he never really got the chance to sit down with Danny and ask him all these things, he should have been more on top of this. He's a teacher for God's sake and a pro hero and here he is unable to help his student and semi son on his death bed all because he failed to ask him about his medical history.

They put Danny in a room doing all they can to take care of his wounds. It was the first time Aizawa had seen the kid without a shirt on and his eyes widened at the sight. Not one patch of skin didnt have some kind of scar on it. What had this child been through before coming to UA. When he woke up and was feeling better they definitely needed to have a conversation about this. Not even some pro heroes had scars this bad.

Eventually he was pushed from the room and made to wait by the hall. He hi.self couldnt stop shaking. Mayne it was all to soon. He shouldn't have let the boy enter into the sports festival. It was to soon.

He sighed a million and one thoughts and questions racing through his head. Suddenly a man in what looked to be a suit with grey hair pulled back into a ponytail came storming through the front doors. He rushed through the front doors." Daniel, Fenton. Im his uncle. Vlad masters. Where is he?" The man said looking panicked. What? Vlad masters. His file never said anything about having an uncle named vlad masters. The nurse says something pointing down the hall towards me.

The man nods before rushing to me slightly out of breath. I stand from my chair." Daniel, where is he?" I look at him suspiciously." Who are you?" He growls baring his fangs at me. They were just like dannys only a bit bigger." There no time for silly questions, daniel is dying. Im the only one who knows whats going on with him." He says rushing into the room.

He immediately starts ordering the doctors to stop trying to warm him and bring his heart rate back up. According to him he was actually to hot. Danny has an ice core, and when his core becomes to hot or isn't used enough it becomes unstable, resulting in him becoming sick.

He orders the doctors to surprisingly give him an ice bath which they all stare at him crazily even me." This will help him return to normal." He says making the doctors sighs. They didn't want to listen to him, but nothing they did was working and seemed to only make things worse. So they decided to trust this strange man hoping that he knew what he was talking about.

Almost immediately after sticking Danny into the tub his fever as they put it was going down." His natural body temputer is 40 degrees and his heart only beats about 5 to 10 times a minute depending on what he's doing. He says sighing once Danny is deemed to be out of danger. I make myself known asking the question that needs to be asked." Ok who are you really?".