10

He stares at me wide eyed probably not believing a word i just said." Ok thats certainly news." I laugh as he groans trying to absorb all the information I just dumped on him. I transform back not wanting the doctor or nurse to walk in and see me. "I have many powers, more than what I've revealed to everyone. Only because it would raise unwanted questions. My powers are not quirks either. I was born quirkless so they can't be erased. There fueled by the ectoplasm thats been fused into my DNA. Which then brings me to another topic. My body temperature is 40 degrees. I have an ice core inside me. Which means if I overheat or don't use my ice ability my powers will either go all out of wack and start freezing everyone around me or
ill get sick." I say, staring him down.

I was waiting to know what he thought about all this. I could tell he had lots of questions, but either didn't want to ask them or didn't know how to ask them. Suddenly theres a knock on the door. The doctor opens the door smiling." Wow hello Daniel. Ive got to say after cooling your body temperature, your regeneration quirk quickly healed you. Your very lucky and very odd at the same time. In all my years of being a doctor I've never seen a quirk manifest like yours before."

I laugh nervously looking away a bit rubbing the back of my head." Well anyway your perfectly fine now and are able to go home now."I nod giving him a closed eyed smile as he leaves. Present mic was happy to stop by and give me some clothes from my room, which made me wonder." Present mic how did you get into the house? Aizawa has like 3 deadbolts on the door." His face suddenly turned bright red and he turned away. Ive never seen him so quiet." Um, I, uh, hehe..... have keys." He says. It took me a moment. So I looked at Aizawa. His face was red too. Thats when I realized. "Ohhhhh, awwwwwww. Are you guys dating?"

They both blush bright red. Aizawa glares at me." This is a discussion for a different time." He all but stutters out, basically confirming it. I laugh again." Ok, ok bye present mic ill either be seeing you at school or Aizawas house soon." I tease again, snickering when Aizawa huffs at me and present mic leaves.

A nurse comes in shortly to take the tubes out watching in amazement as the small wounds closed in seconds. Barely a drop of blood spilt.

I get changed in the bathroom in the clothes present mic brought thinking to myself about what Fruitloop had said. It was dangerous, him knowing where I was at, but he was right. He did end up saving my life today. Another concerning matter was clockwork. Who had the power to be able to block someone from seeing someone else's future. Vlad sounded very concerned when he told me, meaning Clockwork was probably freaking out doing all he could to regain control and get everything back to normal.

If he can't see the timelines, something catastrophic could happen and mess up all the time lines again. We wouldn't want a repeat of Dan, who hopefully is still stuck in the fenton thermos with clockwork at his clock tower.

Aizawa takes me home still thinking I needed rest. He went back to the arena to finish helping cleaning up the arena. Apparently I had been out for a little while and had missed the rest of the matches.

Midoriyas and Todorokis match was  apparently very big, so ill have to go on demand and watch that.

Once I get home I take a shower trying to scrub off the feeling of being in a hospital. I hate hospitals for multiple reasons. When I'm done I change clothes again and sit on the couch. I go to the on demand and rent the sports festival show. I watch the whole thing judging everyone even myself on every move I took or should have taken. Ive never felt more like midoriya than I did right now. I cringed so much when I fought kaminari. Damn I was practically running away from him the whole time.

I sigh sitting my head back letting my thoughts just wander.

Time skip
It had been a few weeks since the sports festival. I haven't been doing much. I train here and there so I don't go weak. I haven't sensed any ghosts. Clockwork hasn't tried contacting me, which has me more and more worried. This is clockwork though. The all seeing time master. He can handle anything.

Tommorow we return to school from break. I was excited to be returning. I had been sitting around to much.

I wake up getting ready. Then I go invisible flying to school since I didnt feel like walking.

Walking into class, half the class was already their chatting away waiting for everyone else to arrive and for school to start. Soon everyone else arrives and we begin class. We had only been in class for 2 hours when suddenly my ghost sense goes off.

I stiffen looking around the classroom not seeing anything out of the ordinary. It wasn't until I looked out the window and stiffened.

Plasmius, fruitloops ghost form hovered a few yards away. But what scared me the most was the fact that the ghost gauntlets were on his hands activated, glowing green ready to use. I had a bad feeling. A very bad feeling. I must of caught Aizawas eye because he stops teaching looking to my worried face. "Aizawa evacuate the school. I dont know why he's here, but the fact he's here wearing those gauntlets tells me something bad is about to go down."

"Wait, whats going on Mr. Aizawa, Danny?" Uraraka asks looking from the two of us. Neither of us answered as we stared at Plasmius. He suddenly raises his hands. A giant pink ectoblast charging up. Transforming I quickly charge up an ectofield covering all the windows just as the blast gets released. Not a second later it hits my green shield canceling eachother out.