32

It had been a whole month since the incident with The villian now known to the public as All for One. The public wasnt made aware where they were holding him just that he was locked away in a maximum security prison. Everyone has been on edge lately because our provisional hero liscence exam takes place in a few short weeks. I as well as everyone else was a bundle or nerves ready to explode. Well except for bakugo who was always ready to explode.

It was thanks to urarakas and froppys great idea for us to take a small break and have a beach day. Of course everyone was on board. Even bakugo who seemed dare I say excited.

Which leaves us to now. Me, bakugo, modoriya and kirishima basically carrying everything and I mean everything. And to top it off the girls sure did remember that my strength is supernatural because it seems they brought their whole rooms with them. Who needs a futon, A FUTON. We're at the beach, bring a towl.

Once we get to the beach we set everything down and start setting up. Immediately do I smother myself in sunblock. I've had a sunburn before and they don't feel nice. I leave my shirt on still not completely comfortable with showing all my scars. I don't think I'll ever be.

I sit on a towl under the canopy watching as everyone runs towards the water. The all start splashing each other laughing. Well except for bakugo who claimed he could make a better sand castle to a bunch of 5 year Olds. Aizawa sits next to me in a t-shirt and swim bottoms. I believe this is the first time I haven't seen him in his work attire or sleeping bag.

I smile watching everyone have fun. Then I watch them start a game I knew all to well.

"Danny bro, come on. Your on our team. Kirishima yells waving me over. I smile nodding. Running over I jump into the water. I pick mina up placing her on my shoulders. Our team consists of bakugo, kirishima, sero, kaminari, mina and me.

"Let's the games begin." Walking over we start battling it out with uraraka and midoriya. We were winning until uraraka used her quirk and made mina weightless making her float in the air before dropping her into the water. She pops up and we laugh it off. Soon we all get out of the water heading to out things for lunch. I didn't need to eat but it was still nice.

We all make sandwiches. Kaminari, sero, and kirishima all having a sandwich eating contest. Kirishima won, but had to lay down or he would be sick.

Everyone was having such a good time. I even had an ice skating race with todoroki. Aizawa surprisingly turned a blind eye to our power uses, saying as long as no one gets hurt and doesn't cause him any trouble he'll let it slide. Aizawa is awesome. I don't think he realizes it but, he really does make a great dad. I really hope him and hizashi work out. I think they would make a cute couple.

Hizashi also makes Aizawa smile. Something you don't see too often. Aizawa doesn't let his personal life get mixed up into work life very often. But I remember one-time when we were at school and I suggested taking mic out on date something they would both enjoy. Which was hard because mic is loud and Aizawa is not. I think he settled on taking him out to a fancy restaurant on the coast and afterward a walk on the beach. I didn't ask a lot of question about how it went. I just knew it went well because Aizawa was less dead looking. He seemed a bit more lively if only a little.

It was after we had all rested from eating when they came. All of us were building sandcastles when I hear the all to familiar whistle of a gun. A strange, but familiar scent spread through the air. I only had the chance to look up before it hit me, quite literally. I stumble back holding my singed shoulder. Aizawa and the others jump up stunned at the sudden attack. I knew there people all to well.

"We've found the target. Danny Phantom is in sight." Says the balding man with his black sunglasses, com in ear and his all to familiar white suit. The guys and white had found me. And there was a small army of them ready to fight.

"DANNY." Uraraka screeches rushing to my side to look over the wound. I give her a reassuring smile that I would be ok.

I stand stretching as the singe marks heal closed. I step infront of my friends." Guys in white, I'm surprised you foumd me. And quite annoyed now. Why can't you just leave me alone?" I ask with gritted teeth.

They stare at me with a smirk. As long as ghost scum like you remains here on earth we will forever try and rid the world of your evil presence. And we finally have what will." I narrow my eyes. What were they talking about? I watch as one of the guys in white walks over with a heavy metal box. Opening it he suddenly pulls out something that every ghost know to fear. Something that is almost impossible to aquire here in the human world, but deadly enough to kill any ghost, blood blossom.

My eyes widen and I take a step back gritting my teeth." Do whatever you want to me, but if you so much as touch my friends. I'll drop you off in the far frozen. A place colder than Antarctica." I say bringing my hand up to cover my nose. They smirk." Give it up phantom we already know that against blood blossom and ectoranium you won't survive. I grit my teeth." I dont care. I will protect them." Before I say anything else one man's gun goes off almost hitting mina in her stomach.

I glare at him, my eyes going red. Stalking forward I grab him by the neck punching him in the face. He falls to the ground knocked out. They all suddenly start attacking me guns blazing. It stung but between my rage I barely even noticed. I beat every single guys in white member to a bloody pulp. Stepping back i turn around." You guys are safe.

They stare at me in horror." Danny, your shirt." Looking down confused I see a red like bullet had pieced my side and stomach. My green ectoplasm steadily flowed around the wound. Looking back up I see kirishima rush past everyone and catch me." I've got you bro." I suddenly throw up green ectoplam. Poor kirishima." Sorry." I mutter already feeling the effect of the stupid metal." Danny bro it's ok. How can we help?" I smile." Get vlad. He'll know what to do." I say just as my vision blurs and I fall unconscious.