18

I lay on the bed. I think I've been in this room for 4 days. I'm restless to get out. Normaly I would just phase through the wall, but the fear that I may harm someone was keeping me in here. What if I had another break down and hurt someone. I couldnt risk that. I cant lose anymore family or friends. Especially if I'm the cause of it.

Midnight comes and visits me when she can. Its nice talking to her. Its still hard though talking about my deceased family and friends though. But I'm slowly moving on. Aizawa has come to visit a few times keeping me up to speed on what I missed in class and giving me my homework. They don't allow sharp objects in here so I have to use a rubber pencil. They are horrible to write with. I'm not allowed to see any of my classmates yet. From what I've been told. I scared the living shit out of all the girls and even some of the guys were getting pretty nervous. It makes me feel guilty knowing this, but I still have no memory of the incident.

It doesnt hurt any less though. The fear that I may inevitably turn into my older self keeps me from the small amount of sleep I get at night. To keep myself preoccupied I meditate a lot. Its something I learned when trying to control my ice core in the far frozen.

Midnight
I sigh sitting at my desk hands on my face. Bakugo is a crazy teen with no filter whatsoever. No matter how many times we go through the same thing over and over and over again. He just doesn't get it that you can't just walk around cussing people out and disrespecting them for no reason. Hes a very smart kid with incredible talent for becoming a future hero, but if he can't make these small changes to his attitude and language. Things arnt going to be as easy for him.

Gtabbing my next file I see its Danny's. Its only been a few days, but I honestly don't believe the kid meant to harm anyone in the state he was in. From what he told me. All ghosts no matter how weak or strong they are. Their all born with an obsession their either looking for or abide by. Danny being no exception to this. I dont think his obsession would willing allow him to hurt a living person without a lot of guilt or remorse. And the fact being he can't remember anything about the incident, or so he says which, could mean a few things.

Either Danny has no memories because he wasn't even conscious of his actions. He was being controlled by someone, or something, or my last theory which I highly doubt, is hes lying. Though he's given no indication what's so ever that he's lying.

3 weeks later
Danny
I stretch my arms so happy to be out of that room. They just released me and I couldnt be happier. Being in that room has given me a lot of time to think about what could of possibly happened. Ive never lost control like that before, but its possible that I was simply overwhelmed with emotion. There were a few...... conditions though. For them to release me I had to tell them one of my weaknesses to be able to control me if I lost control of myself.

I understood this and reluctantly told them about the flower blood blossoms. Other than ectoranium which humans cant really get there hands. They have to make it and because nobody really has knowledge of ghosts around here thats not really possible. I told them where they can find it and the effects it has on me. I made all the teachers and staff promise though that if they do use it against me. They can't touch me with it. Its very powerful and being in the same room with just one flower is enough to put any ghost on their knees. Let alone possible kill them if there touched with it.

I change my clothes and head back to the dorms along with Aizawa. Hes been rather quiet and hasn't said much. I probably scared him. I hope he doesnt hate me. My heart hurts at the thought. We get back to the dorms and before going in he stops me. He looked very nervous. Which for him isn't a good thing. Oh no what did I do now?

"Danny, I know I haven't been the best stand in guardian for you. But I want you to know im still here for you. Not just as your teacher, but as your family. I know its been rough lately and I'll try harder to understand you better, but please if you need to talk or just need someone to be there for you. Whether your just feeling stressed or need a hug. Im here for you. You've had a rough life kid. I just want you to know your not alone and that you can trust me. I'm on your side." He says scratching the back of his neck looking away.

I hadn't realized I was crying until I was in full blone tears. My chest hurt. It felt warm for the first time in forever.(see what I did there, no, ok then) I felt like I could finally trust someone and they could trust me. Not even with my parents did I feel this........safe and loved. Aizawa knew what I was and yet he still accepts me for being me. He doesn't see me as the monster I could potentially be. He sees me for me. I couldnt help myself from grabbing him into a hug and crying into his shirt. He was so warm. When was the last time I felt this warm? I cant remember. I know I haven't known Mr. Aizawa long but I think I'm starting to love him as if he were my own father. He's been nothing, but kind and supporting to me this whole time. In fact he's been a better father figure to me than my own parents had been.

The only thing I could muster out was a small thank you. Before falling asleep on his chest, to emotionally tired to stay awake any longer.