29

Allmight makes a small speech making the crowd yell and scream in cheer. But something about what he said and the way he intently said it made my gut sink. I don't think those words were supposed to be reassuring even if it sounded like that to most people. Even from looking at allmight now and the short time I've known him I know his quirk doesn't normaly act this way. Something was wrong.

After the police show up. I'm surprised when they try and cuff me. "Dont touch me! Don't touch me! I'll phase right through them!" I warn.

"Danny don't resist just let them cuff you." Allmight says." We can get this sorted out at the station."

"You will not touch my lord foul humans." Fright night says drawing his sword. The police officer steps back drawing their fire arms." Whoa, whoa Fright night. It's fine, sheath your sword. I'll go with them and get everything all sorted out."

"Yes lord phantom." I sigh." Please just call me Danny." He gives a hesitant nod." If I must." He opens a portal and all the others ghosts follow him. I allow the police officers to cuff me. Sitting me in the back of there cars. Allmight gets in the front and we all drive silently to the station, Once there a dog police man brings me into an interrogation room.

"Ok Mr, fenton we're going to talk to you about the matter at hand." I nod ready to get this over with." Mr Fenton are you aware of how many laws you've broken?" I shrug." By the way your suggesting it, I'm guessing a lot." He sighs." Yes, in any other situation this could have possibly been forgiven, but the people in this city must be reminded they can't roam around using their quirks as they please. We know if was for the good of the people you were doing this for. But we have heroes that could have handled the situation." I snort at that.

" Oh yah the situation looked real handled to me. One of your top heroes has all but depleted his power and could have died. Another hero Best jeanist I believe is on the cusp of death as we speak. Every second we spend talking the closer I feel his soul closing in on death itself. He's a fighter ill give you that. And figuring that you couldn't find me or bakugo for days, weeks even furthers my disappointment in the hero community. If it weren't for the ghost zone being linked to this world I would have already left it. What ever happens here, I'm also responsible. If this world ends so does mine." I say staring the police officer in the eyes.

He sighs." I'm sorry Daniel, I wish things were different. This can't be settled just like this. As of now, your under arrest for using your quirk without the proper licensing." I hiss at him."ITS NOT A QUIRK. I wasnt born with these powers. I had to die to get them."

"I'm sorry Daniel but that is outside of my care. A judge will see fourth your case and determine your punishment. Gritting my teeth a deep angry, sad feeling fills my chest. Hissing I stand to my feet.

"Your making a mistake. If I hadn't of been there more people could have possibly died." He sighs standing. Please Mr. Fenton do not try to resist. It will make this worse. I snap, green glowing ecotoplasm swirling around my hands. They stare at me." How did you activate your power? This room is quirk canceling to all, but mutation types?"

I frown." Werent you listening. This isn't a quirk. I am the ghost king the power I have isn't related to what you have in any way. And another thing you've failed to realize is that I'm more powerful than any of you humans now. I will not bow my head and let you lock me up. Even if to makes an example. A true hero stands up for whats right even if he becomes the villian in the process of trying to do the right thing. Now im going to walk out of here. AND your not going to stop me. I have people here in this world now, that still need me. I will protect them until I disappear. "

I say turning intangible and walking out of the room and right outside. I fly back to the school to my room falling face first on my bed. I just pass out falling asleep. I knew I didn't need to anymore. But right now I just did not care. It just felt like the only right thing to do in that moment.

I wake up to banging on my door. Groaning I get up, walking over and slamming it open. There i see Aizawa Allmight and Nezu standing there. I sigh stepping to the side. Already knowing the hell that awaits me. Once everyones in Aizawa closes the door and motions for me to sit. Which I do, staring down at my fingers fiddling  with them..

They all sigh before Aizawa suddenly groans." Danny first off are you alright we all saw the fight, and you weren't in good shape?" I shrug." Depends on good shape. Seeing as I no longer require the basic needs of a human I guess I'm fine." He sighs staring down at the ground." So its true then. Your officialy a full ghost?" I nod.

He bends down pulling me into hug." Im so sorry Danny. We failed you. Me more than everyone as I was your guardian and teacher. Im so sorry this happened to you." It was then at that moment that everything in the last 24 hours really hit me.

I couldnt stop the flow of tears from falling and crying into my teachers arm like a baby. What had really occurred hadn't really sunk in yet. Now it was and I wasnt ready for it one bit.