28

There heads snap to my sitting up figure. Compared to large figure they were so small, even dad.

"Who are you? How do you know who we are?" Sam questions holds a suspicious looking gun." I know who you are because your my family. You wouldn't have an rememberance of me though because I'm from a different time line." I say looking down.

"What, your Danny? But,what? How? Why do you look like that?" Looking i see the sad solem looks of everyones faces in the room." Speaking of Danny. Where is this timelines danny?" They all look down. Sam and tucker had clenched fists.

"We dared him to go into the portal his parents, well your parents made. He tripped and fell inside turning the machine on. He-he didn't make it." Sam says covering her eyes." But that doesn't explain why you guys are dead. Why are you guys ghosts?" They sigh.

We were meeting up at the nastyburger for a celebration. Me and Tucker got into our first choice colleges. We had all just gotten their and were waiting for our food when the restaurant blew up. The next thing we all knew is we were waking up here and everyone was in the process of moving away. Nobody wants to live in a ghost infested town with building blowing up. If ghosts wernt enough. Building blowing up sent them over the edge. The towns been abandoned for a few years now."

Thats the same reason Sam Tucker and dannys family died in his timeline. What was going on. Where these timelines connected somehow? And if so how?"

"Now tell us, why are you here."

I gulp staring at mom. "In a different timeline Danny didn't die. We became something called a halfa. Someone part human but also part ghost. We never told you in fear of the possibility of your rejection, so we kept it a secret. A few years later Sam and tucker said they needed to meet at the nastyburger for some reason. Later we found out it was the same reason you just gave me. Only it wasn't an accident. A villian murdered you guys to get to Danny. They knew of his power and wanted to see the extent of what he was capable of.

The time master moved him to Japan with some heroes taking care of him. He started doing better until he found out whi killed you guys. He went into battle in a very weakened state. The villian ended up killing Danny. But what he didnt take into account was that Danny was the future ghost king and came back but as a full ghost. He now is seeking vengeance for his death, your and to protect his new family. If he isn't stopped soon. There won't be a world to go back to. The only people who can stop his rage is you guys."

They stop staring at me stunned." Whoa thats a lot to take in. My baby is the ghost king. My baby is the ghost king". Mom says in disbelief." I still can't get over the fact he wouldn't tell us he became a ghost though." Mom says.

I sigh." Well you did scare us shittless multiple times by saying you were going to dissect us molecule by molecule. And the fact you killed ghosts mercessly right infront us didn't help the situation."

She sighs." Your right. Im a terrible mother." She says looking down to the ground. Listen guys this really isn't the time. We have to hurry."

"Yes, yes I cant believe were getting to see Danny again. I hand them the time medallions clockwork gave me.

"Okay everyone hold hands. If we don't stay together you could get lost in time." They nod. Closing my eyes i concentrate feeling a slight breeze before opening my eyes. We were in the same place before I had went into their time line.

"We must hurry." They nod helping me float with them. We hurried fly as fast as we can to the spot. The sight was horrifying. The man Danny is fighting is bloody, battered and broken, but still fighting. He suddenly raises his sword in what I could only assume would be the finale blow. No, no, no were we too late." No this dannys life can't end yet. He has so much to live for. He can't make the same mistake I did.