16

Kirishima

One look at dannys chest made me gasp in horror. A giant Y shaped scar ran from the top of his chest just bellow his bellybutton. Its was a Bright red color telling everyone that the scar was recent. Denki was the first to ask everyone's question?" Oh my God Danny, what happened? Are you ok?" In that moment everyone knew he had fucked up. We all took a step back in fear as dannys normal almost non existent breathing picked up to a rapid pace. His eyes glowed a bright terrifying toxic green color and his cheeks started to turn a bright pink color. He suddenly disappears from view leaving an icy chill despite the hot showers running all around us.

Looking back to denki. He was looking down upset, himself." I didnt mean to upset him. I was just curious. I guess that explains why he didn't take his shirt off when we all went swimming." He says making us nod." Its ok denki you didn't know. Non of us did. Non of us knew about his scars, and guessing by his reaction he didnt want us asking about them. He must have forgotten about them." I say trying to cheer him up.

"Well now we know not to ask, but I'm still curious as of where he's got them from. It looked as if he had been cut open by something and judging by the coloring it happened within the last year." Sero says. Making us nod." We basically still know nothing about him other than he's half ghost, which is still pretty cool, but sad. I think we should try inviting him to do more things with us. To show him he's our friend and we care for him." Midoriya says making bakugo make a face." You sappy fucking extras. He just needs to learn to get over his trauma." Everyone looks at bakugo.

"Dang bakubro have a heart who knows what he went through. From the bits and pieces we've been able to put together it sounds as if hes had a real tough life. I mean his parents best friend litterly tries to rekill him on a monthly bases." Kirishima says taking midoriyas side.

"Shittyhair we all have had bad moments in our lives yet you don't see us crying about them." I sigh knowing there was no getting through to him. We all finish our showers and leave. But as we do we're all stunned to see a trashed living room. One single person was floating inside the chaos of the room. The girls hid around the corner trying to wave us away.

One person we had only seen one other time, but never really up close. It was Danny in his alternate form, but slightly different. His eyes were glowing a deep crimson color. His ears had become more pointy and his fangs, far more sharper from the looks of it, his hair was a mass of silver flames. Close to or sharper than my own teeth and his hands glowed green with smoke coming off them." Um I think it's time someone got Mr. Aizawa." I raise my hands to show him were no threat." Danny talk to us this isn't you. Tell us how we can help. Let us in. We didn't mean to upset you in the shower. We were just curious."

He just floats there. He suddenly turns around and face plants into the floor. A slight blue wavy tints comes from his body before disappearing

We look from eachother back to danny." Did he just pass out?" Kota asks.

Iida comes back moments layer with an exhausted looking Aizawa. Aizawa looks from us to the living room and the state Danny was in. He had not transformed back into his human form yet but his hair had changed from flames to his normal hair style. We stare at him closer. Even passes out he still gave off an unearthly Aura. It was terrifying. His entire presence brought us chills.

Aizawa picks Danny up and walks to the door." Try and get some sleep. Schools canceled for tommorow."

With that he left us there to our thoughts and a half destroyed dormitory.

We spent most of the night trying to clean everything up. I tell you. You do not want to piss off Danny or make him your enemy. You won't live to regret it.

Uraraka

While cleaning the dorm I wandered the floors trying to find any more trash to pick up. I stop on the boys floor seeing a few scattered things on the floor. One thing that caught my attention was a bear. An ugly looking bear with multiple stitches all over it. Wonder who it belonged to? Wandering farther down the hall i spot dannys door open. Peaking inside singe marks and holes littered the walls. Everything looked to be broken or almost broken. On his bed laid a staff and a book. I walk picking up the book. Looking at the cover, it said Daniel Fenton on it. My be Dannys real name.

Opening the book to a random page I start reading.

2/13/14
I was so nervous today was the day. I was going to tell mom and dad im part ghost. They had to accept me still right. I was there only son. They couldn't just stop loving me for what I had become. Sam and tucker were against the idea still since my parents are always spouting on about how much they hate ghosts. It hurts, but I think if they knew they would stop saying it as much. Not all ghosts are bad and some only do it because of their obsession. Ill keep you updated journal.

2/14/14
I couldnt do it. It couldn't tell them. I was going to but I watched as they slaughtered an innocent wandering ghost for no reason at all. A wandering ghost is a small ball like ghost which wanders around in search of what's keeping them here. Their very weak ghosts and cant hold their human form anymore. Their not messed with much because they can't defend themselves of cause anyone harm.

But my parents not knowing that killed the poor thing as if it was nothing. Its small wails and screams as it died will forever haunt my dreams. The small thing was drawn to me probably because of what I was and felt a sense security. It was probably seeking out help to find what it may be searching for, but never got the chance to ask. The moment one of my parents devices detected it. From inside the house it was shot down by one of their guns. Then my parents proceeded to shoot at it constantly until nothing was left but a pile of ectoplasmic green blood on the floor. I knew it that moment that I couldnt tell them that I was half ghost. They would just treat me the same as that little harmless ghost. I would be scorned and viciously shot at. Maybe even worse. Sam and tucker, they were right. They were all I had left to talk to about this. They understood me. They were my bestfriends.

I close the book silently crying. Poor Danny. He couldn't even tell his parents. The people who were meant to love, cherish and protect him. He feared them because of what he turned into and he had no way of telling them what he felt because they hated ghosts. I have a feeling that in my hands rests the life of a boy who just wants to be understood again. For someone to love him just as he had become.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sorry this is so late everyone. If you enjoy though please like and comment below. Or if you have any ideas I would love to hear them. Any guesses on who could be behind the whole thing?