20

Nobody said anything for a long while. Still stunned at either what I had just said or what bakugo just admitted to. Nothing was said as everyone just silently comes together hugging the two boys. "Alright, get off me extras before I blast your asses to pieces. Everyone pulls away." Kacchans right Danny. Your so powerful. Please don't think so little of yourself. We're all here for you. That goes for everyone. If anybody needs to talk, let's get it out. We're future heroes. We can't keep everything in. If we do, its bound to destroy us. Were going to be spending the next 4 years together. The only way we can all become proper heroes is if we talk to each other and communicate." We all nod.

Midoriya says a determined look on his face. I nod smiling. Sniffling." If We're getting everything off our chests then I need to tell you guys something else as well. You have to promise you won't tell anybody else though. If word got out to the world. Only chaos would pursue." I say fidgeting a bit. I was nervous, and an emotinal mess right now. But midoriya was right. If I didn't tell them, then how could I expect any of them to understand.

Everyone nods taking their seats again on the couch. I stand in front of the room giving a big sigh. Attempting to push the hair out of my face, which just falls back into place.

I come from a small town in America in Illinois called Amity Park. Its very small. So small that everyone who lives there is quirkless. Nobody moves to Illinois because of all the factories and farming fields. Even the technology is behind. My parent were born and raised in Illinois and graduated their with their friend vlad masters. They studied ghosts. I dont know how they got into it, but they did. Well in college they had created a smaller ghost portal that had hit vlad in the face. To power a ghost portal you need ectoplasm. My parents knew they had hurt vlad, but didn't know the extent of the damage done. Vlads DNA had been altered. He had been turned into what most ghost call a halfa, a mix breed between a human and a ghost. Vlad never told them what they had done to him and he became very bitter towards my father. Not my mother though because he was crushing on her badly." I say shaking my head as some of the other students laugh.

"But Danny what does this have to do with you?" Momo asks making everyone nod confused. "I sigh." Because vlad never told them what they had done to him and the extent of the damage they replicated the process once they graduated college. Only they made the portal much bigger. What they didn't account for was how much extoplam and energy a portal that size would take to power. On top of taking years to build and almost perfect they had to rewire the house to be able to power it and not blow the breaker every 5 minutes. Finally they had completed it.

My father plugged the portal in but to their disappointment it did nothing. So disappointed at all their hard work they left the house and went somewhere. Being their and watching the whole scene play out my former best friends same and Tucker dared me to go inside. Being the stupid 14 year old me I was. I put on a suit and went inside. Everything was fine until I tripped hitting a button. The on button. My stupid father had put the on button inside the machine thats why it never powered up and I had just pressed it."

I sigh staring at everyone. They were all so curious to know what happened next it hurt to tell them almost." In that moment thousands of watts of electricity rushed through my body along with ectoplasm. I died in that portal, but the ectoplasm running through the machine merged which my DNA also keeping me alive. Thats why if you've ever touched my skin or heard my heartbeat that why I'm so cold and my heartbeasts so low. Im a halfa. When I came to my friends had been trying to wake me for hours with no success. They showed me what I looked like."

I transform, my black hair becoming its normal white, my eyes glowing their unearthly neon green, my ears becoming longer and sharper My skin tanned a bit and I was left in my normal track suit, my fangs becoming longer and sharper slightly protruding from my mouth aswell.

"I died in the portal but was saved by the ectoplasm that had merged with my DNA. Thats where my obsession came from. When a person dies and becomes a ghost, they either wander the ghost zone or the human realm acting out that obsession or searching for it. For example. A couple of my friends who are ghosts. One named point dexter was horribly bullied in highschool and committed suicide. Now he haunts his old highschool locker. Ember another friend was a Rockstar who was killed in an arson fire now plays concerts. Her hair resembles flames and her most famous song is remember. She's afraid of being forgotten because even though she was a rockstar. She lived alone and had no family or true friends. My obsession is that when I died my only thoughts were that I hope nobody ever has to endure a pain like this.

Thus I became sort of the town hero. But some people believed I was just doing it for self gain, which I still dont understand.

Vlad masters is the only ghost that I know who does not have a true obsession, because he never actually died. He does or did have a very strong hate towards my father though.

So you see my powers are not related to a quirk in any way. Theres a lot more to tell you guys but I think thats enough for now. I can tell midoriyas going to be up all night writing this down and theorizing about every small detail." Midoriya blushes bright red covering his face making everyone laugh.