13

After that whole incident. I needed to consult with clockwork on what I should do with fruitloop. Obviously something wasn't right. He wasn't in his right mind or something. Fruitloop was always someone who liked to tease his opponent or make witty banters about the power differences they had between eachother. Im speaking from experience.

I wait a few days until the weekend before creating a small portal. Visualizing clockworks tower before stepping through.

Knocking on the door. Theres no answer. Knocking again, still no answer. I test the door finding it open. Walking in I gasp wide eyed at the sight before me. The whole building inside looked to have been torn apart. As if a battle had taken place here.

The time screens from the corner were flickering  revealing images, but non I could make out to well many faces popped up, Non of which I recognized. Looking around. I spot the broken couch and coffee table. What happend here? Looking behind the turned over couch I spot one of the observers. He was bloodied and unconscious. I rush to him checking for any life in his core, but sadly there was none. Turning back around I spot a familiar face on the screen. My blood runs cold at the sight. No, no, no this is very bad. So very bad. I scramble around looking for the thermos. The one thing I couldnt risk falling into the wrong hands. I searched the whole tower. No sign of any ghosts or the thermos. I grab my hair sinking to the ground. What is going on? First vlad then clockworks missing and the towers in shambles. Now Dan's containment thermos is gone. And judging by the screen. Hes either already been released somewhere or is going to be soon. I have to inform queen dora and get word out to the others.

Leaving the tower I quickly make a portal stepping through. I land in front of Queen Doratheas kingdom. The guards stiffen holding their weapon in front of the gate." Sir Danny as it is nice to see you. You have no jurisdiction here. Speak well for your sudden appearance?"

I gulp." I dont come as friend Danny. I come as prince and future king, and request support from Queen Dorathea."

"We will inform her of your presence in the mean time wait her-" Queen Dora suddenly portals in front of me. Startling me a bit." She smiles," cealeas this is the future king of the ghost zone. Please show more respect, next time just let him in." She says before turning to me. "What do I owe the pleasure of this vist prince Danny?" She says. I bow" please Queen Dorathea, many things I must speak to you about. One of which the gravity of the situation is of the up most importance. Please may we retire to your castle to speak privately so I may inform you of the dire situation we find ourselves in." She nods seeing the desperate look on my face.

We both fly to her castle waving to the citizens who greet us. No need to cause a panic yet.

We get to her castle going inside. It was much nice and more feminine than what I remember it to be. The last time I saw this castle was when her brother was ruling and it was in such disarray.

We sit in the sitting room, one of her ghost butlers offering us tea, to which I decline having no appetite at all.

After the butler leaves Dora turns to me. "Prince Danny what has you so upset and concerned? Have the humans harmed you? If so your always welcomed here as an honored guests." I smile at the sweet ghost. She's come a long way from the feeble princess she once was.

"As much as I would love to chat Queen Dorathea it's come to my attention that we may be in grave danger. Clockwork is missing and his castle looked to be in shambles. I found a dead observer their and the thermos containing Dan has been taken. Not just that plasmius recently attacked me at school and acted nothing like himself. As if he was being controlled." She gasps letting the knowledge slowly sink in.

"I fear for the ghost zone and fear that war may be brewing against any enemy we've never encountered before. If they were able to take down clockwork-"" shhhh prince Danny please breath, we wouldn't want you, to turn full ghost just yet." She says trying to slow me down.

I do taking deep breaths." This is very troublesome news and I'm glad you came to tell me in person. I will immediately lock down the castle and send word across the ghost zone of the impending danger that is looming over our heads. In the mean time what shall you do. You said plasmius seemed like he was being controlled. Almost no ghost in the ghost zone other than a few have the power of mind control in the ghost zone, and the few I know of want nothing to do with your bad side. They rather not anger the future king?"

"Im unsure myself either, but they hold power. Enough to take down clockwork. It couldn't be the GIW their too stupid to cross to this side. Plus they wouldn't be able to enter. Vlad has a tight lock on his portal and I disabled my portal back at Fenton workers. I suppose they could have crossed through a natural portal, but those are too unpredictable. " I say sighing feeling a headache forming. Now I could use some tea.