46

They tried calling Danny repeatedly. Hundreds of times from everyone. Not one call got through. The teachers had to tell the kids. They had waited 2 days after the detective told them not to. He hadn't told them about what he could do or had done. Bakugo was a wreck. He was even more angry than normal and took every chance he could to yell at people. He was worried about Danny the most. Nobody could get in contact with Danny, and it was driving him bat shit crazy with emotions.

The poor kid wanted to help, but the school had been placed on lockdown until further notice. Only the teachers were allowed to leave to do their hero jobs.

Kirishima
I looked across the room to bakubro, who was in the kitchen. He wasn't doing well. When he gets stressed, he cooks. And because he wasn't sleeping well he was slightly more aggressive than normal yelling at people to stay the fuck out of the kitchen that he would cook for them. It was sad but funny at the same time.

I sigh, sitting in the living room. Bakugo was pacing across the area. He had already gone off on midoriya twice. I couldn't take it anymore. He needs to sleep and just calm down. Getting up I walk over to him." Hay bakubro, I'm sorry about this!" He turned around, looking at me, confused. Before he can react I punch him in the face, knocking him out. I wince knowing he's going to feel that in the morning. I catch his body placing it on the couch.

"Kirishima, he's going to kill you when he wakes up." Mina says. I give a small smile." I know, but I couldn't let him stay like that. He needs to have a clear head for whatever happens." She sighs, nodding, walking upstairs to her room.

I plop down on the loveseat falling asleep myself.

I'm a woken to shaking seeing midoriya and mina. They cover my mouth before I can day anything and point to bakubro. I yawn sitting up more seeing the whole class was in the livingroom now. They were all stating at the t.v.

On the t.v showed Danny hovering in the air saying something, but you quite make out what it was. Then all of a sudden he raised his hand and the glowing green portal behind him expands. More ghost of all type float from the portal. He says something else the camera didn't pick up before he suddenly falls from the sky. Everyone watch helpless as a Blue haired ghost catches him shaking his unconscious body. A few minutes later he stands. It was clear something was wrong. Glowing green cracks formed on his body and his eyes were a solid toxic green.

He turns to look at the camera as all the humans tun for their lives. The ghost all form a wall. The camera cuts off, leaving us all stunned.

No one moves. Nobody knew what to think.

"This is serious this time, isn't it?" Kaminari asks, clenching his fists. This silence was enough for him. Everyone knew that this was beyond bad. So.ething was wrong with Danny. They had seen him do some crazy ghost shit before, but just something about the look on his face said that this time something was going to happen.

They all look to bakugo, who silently slept on the couch, blissfully unaware of the chaotic mess his boyfriend was in the middle of." We can't tell him!" Sero says, making us all gulp." We have to. He loves Danny. If he finds out we kept Danny's currant situation from him. I have no doubt he would actually kill you. He gulps. "We need to figure out what's happening to Danny." I say, looking down at my best friend.

"But who? Who can we go to to help with this? None of the teachers know anything about ghosts or anything other than what Danny has told them." Uraraka says nervously, starting to float from activating her quirk.

"Theirs, one person, I'm sure, will help us." I unlock bakugos' phone scrolling through his contacts till I find the number." The only person who can help us is vlad."

The phone rings once, twice a third time before it's picked up.

" Bakugo, katsuki, what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Hi, Mr. Vlad, this is me, kirishima. Bakugo and Danny's friend! I'm sorry for calling like this but we need your help." We explain the situation. When we're done, the phone is silent. I can help you, but the person you really need to talk to is the time master. My portal is currently under maintenance, so we would need to use Danny's old portal. Im booking flights for all of you within the next three hours. Explain to bakugo what is going on and get him there. I know you kids want to help your friend, but you can't hide this from him. This could break him for good."

I nod, forgetting I was on the phone before agreeing. I hang up. Everyone stepped back, looking to me. I guess I was the only one who would survive if he blows up my face!"

I hold my face as we sit on the plane. I sat next to bakugo, who currently hated me very much right now. He hasn't spoken to me since I woke him up.

We get off the plane. A bus was there to pick us up. We get in and before we know it. We're sitting outside a two stort house with what looked to be a spaceship on top of it.