Mighty kings 9

I fly above the car, waving to passing heroes who knew who I was. Not to brag, but it was hard not to know after what had happened in the last few months. It was only a short drive, but by the time we got to the building, I'm definitely glad I didn't sit with them. Todoroki got out with a slightly red face. Kat and deku stayed back after Endeavor got out, giving the two plenty of space. I transform back into my less kingly form, hovering next to kat. I give him a questioning look, but he just shakes his head. Meaning he would tell me later.

They walk, well I hover into the building. The building was huge with tons of hero's running around doing all sorts of things. It was impressive. I know todorokis dad was a big hero, but I didn't realize he was this much of a big shot.

A girl with green hair comes over introducing herself. We all Introduce ourselves before endeavor and her start giving us a tour of the company.

Everything was in this building. You could live your entire life without every needing to leave. I kind of like that. Kat seemed impressed to despite the blank look on his face. I was getting better at reading his emotions.

After a few hours Burnin, her hero name takes us to the cafeteria. I find a comfy place to sit and wait for the others. I'm startled when a hero with short buzz cut orange taps me over the shoulder. I stare at him. Half of his face had a big scar on it kind of like todorokis except it covered the entirely of half his face. He had neon green eyes and be was about 6,1. Taller than me if I was standing.

"So I heard your the ghost king. You don't look like much to me. Kind of thin and scrawny." He replies. I just state at him. This guy was weird. Does he have some type of beef with me or something, because as far as I can remember. This is the first time ever meeting this guy.

"So your the guy who has caused so much destruction to the city and world. How did you become a hero again? Oh right you cheated the system. Your not a hero, your a villain. A perfect match for you and your villain boyfriend." My eyes widen and I growl lundging forward.

"Call me what you want, but the moment you bring Kat into this, one of your kings you've gone to far." I say, slamming his head into the table. He groans.

"Hay what's going on over here. No fighting or ill have you both suspended. An older looking lady's says walking over.
"Oh we weren't fighting. Just a casual misunderstanding, isn't that right ghost king." I stare at him clenching my fist a little tighter." Don't make an enemy out of people who are stronger than you." I say backing up and letting him go. He coughs rubbing his throat before smiling and reaching over slinging an arm around my shoulder." See Mrs G. No fighting here, I promise. Cross my heart hope to die, stick a needle in my eye."

I stare up at this guy. What the hell was he on? Mrs. G sighs and walks away. The guy backs away smirking. This guy was unhinged. Kind of reminded me of freakshow a bit." See you around ghost king." I glare at him. I'm snapped out of my thought by a warm hand on my hand. Following the hand I see it was kat." Your colder than normal. Did something happen? Ill beat his ass." I snicker at his pissed off expression.

"Don't worry about it Kat. As you put it, he's just an extra." He stares at me his face turning red before quickly looking away. Was he blushing? Holy fuck, he was.

"Anyway, I know you don't need to eat, but I brought you something anyway. He puts down a bowl of miso soup and a bowl of some type of fish and rice. I smile." Thanks Kat. He suddenly hands me a pair of chopsticks watching as my face drops." Your so mean to me sometimes."

He laughs catching the attention of todoroki and midoriya as they sit down." You guys alright, what's up?" Midoriya asks.

"Nobody asked you to butt in shitty deku..................................I gave Danny chopsticks." All three suddenly burst of laughing. Suddenly Kat pulls out his phone. I already knew what he was going to do. I cover my face in shame. The video was of me trying to use chopsticks for 25 minutes straight before I just gave up and started stabbing it. Which didn't work because it had been fish at the time and it just fell apart.

Mina had been the one to grant me mercy after getting me a fork and spoon after they had hid them somewhere in the dorms.

I sigh, spending another 25 minutes trying to hold the damn things. I ended up just flying into the kitchen and snagging a spoon and fork before they could even attempt to stop me." I win."

I stand on the roof, staring at the well lit city. Everyone was mostly sleeping so I wouldn't cause anyone any issues. A lot was on my mind. Including that guy who seemed to have an issue with me and Kat. I have no idea who he is or what I could have done to him.

I sigh. An uneasy feeling was in the air. Something was coming. Something we haven't faced before. Too many coincidences were pilling up. New threats at every turn. A growl rips from my throat into the sky.

I didn't know it at the time. But that uneasy feeling I had been feeling was the book starting to corrupt the living again. They wanted one thing,power. If only I had seen what they were after. Everything that was tk happen could have been changed.

But I didn't know and because of my ignorance the loves of many in the world would change forever.