43

"Danny we sent a letter to the prime Minister about the issue with the government agency in the states. The United States wrote back but claimed no such organization has ever been established and asked why we would believe a child over an Alli." I stare at him for a good long moment. Sighing I stand. Turning around." Danny, are you ok?" Aizawa asks. I smile turning around." Oh, I'm Perfectly fine, but I can't say the same for the United States for long!" They stand starting to surround me." Danny, what are you planning?" Nezu asks standing on his chair.

I look down feeling the cold from my core being unleashed from my body as I seethe in rage." I already told Aizawa the plan. I gave them a chance. I gave them a knowing choice. They as much as anyone know what us ghosts are capable of yet they killed my people. To not only kill them, but to deny accountability. They couldn't have chosen a worse thing to say to me. I know this organization I've dealt with them for years. They won't stop. I'm not just going to sit around and wait for the next time they attack and kill my people. I'm their ruler and their kind. I've failed them once I won't do it again." I rant staring them all dead on.

"Danny please if you do this. We can't help you. Your talking about going to war with a world power! A country that dominates and destroys. They'll kill you and all of your people." I sigh." That's the thing Aizawa. Now that I'm the king. I harness all of the power of the ghost zone at my disposal. They will regret making me their enemy. I will end this one way or another." I say turning around from the adults and pulling bakugo into my cold embrace. I don't know when I will come back, but I will be back. I turn, about to walk away when he pulls me back smashing his lips into mine. I smiled kissing him back feeling the familiar sparks. He pulls away a minute later putting his forehead on mine." You better come back safe. Not start acting Like that damn nerd, getting himself hurt all the time." I nod." Oh and Danny!" I stare at him." kick enough Ass for the both of us!" That I could promise.

Flying back to my dorm room I grab my phone calling vlad. I had made Vlad aware of the situation a few days ago and he was ready to fight alongside us. He along with fright night Rallied the phantom troops. A perfect army. An army of undead skeletons that no matter how many times they're beaten down, get right back up and start fighting. Ghosts all over the ghost zone were to take part. Frostbite and the yetis were even going to join. They helped the most with helping the citizens of Dora's kingdom when it was attacked. Vlad would be joining me and Fright night.

Currently, I was in phantoms keep. That's what Dora's insisted on naming it and who was I to deny the woman who made the castle for me that right?

We were planning our strategy." So baby pop what's the plan?" Ember asks. Staring down at the map I had on the table. She was dressed in her special suit I had technus make everyone. They covered every inch of skin and had retractable helmets. Vlad helped fund them since he had the money and was more than willing to help.

We knew the GIW has their hand on ectoranium and blood blossom. The two most deadly things to ghosts we knew of. Everyone had one designed for them. Even johny and kitty who even agreed to have small modifications done on his bike for the occasion. Skulker was beyond ecstatic for his upgrades. Something about helping to hunt me down later after this was all said and done with. He would never give up.

We stood around the map as I point too to Washinton D.C." There's only one place to start with this. The White House. The capital of the United States. The one place that people will listen and make their stand." If January 6th 2021 wasn't a prime example, than nothing was!

They state at me nodding as I explain the plan. They all threw in their input and what would most likely work best. Everyone had a say, nobody was pushed away. Everyone had an opinion.

It was one week before we would start our plan. Everyone is taking a break to recharge a full up on fresh ectoplasm. We'd been up for days planning everything, to weapons, everyone's placements, and attacks from the government. We knew they would be getting involved. We would be treading on their land. We were bringing the war to them.

I had technus looking into where the GIW facilities would or could be. He said hacking their systems was extremely hard, but not impossible. I had faith in him though. Everything was riding on technus with this.

I stare out into the depths of the ghost zone. Apart of me wondered if I was doing the right thing? If this was the way to solve this problem? I just didnt see another solution to this. I worried about the warning clockwork gave me.

" I'm telling you not just as the time master, but as a friend that you need to find another way. You've been getting lucky with these split-second decisions. There will come a point in time that if you rush into something there will be no coming back from it."

His words had been repeating in my head ever since I confronted him. This would work out. I know it will. I can't let his words both me. I needed to prepare myself. A new era is upon us. One that will change history as we know it. We will win. I will ensure it, no matter what!