12

"What makes this situation even worse is that the last time I heard anything from my friend the time master, clockwork. He was having trouble viewing mine and vlads timelines. That just doesn't happen. Hes the master of time and somethings blocking his view of our timelines. Meaning someone purposely doesn't want clockwork to know the future because once he does he'll try to correct the wrong doing. His job is to keep the world in balance, in control." I say looking to my teacher slash caretaker.

I can tell this is a lot to take in. Hell I still dont know what to make of this. Its all just to much, but I do think its time to visit clockwork and see if hes gotten any news on who the perpetrator could be.

Aizawa just stares at me trying to take everything in. He goes to speak when theres a sudden knock on the door." Come in." I reply." In walks a winded old lady. Who by looking at the uniform she wearing, is the school nurse." Im glad see your up dearie. Hopefully now you can settle these hooligans who keep harassing me for your well being. Its seems you worried them quite a lot. It as well seems you have a bit of explaining too. Your free to go. Your healing ability comes in quite handy." She says trying to make me smile, which workes as I laugh a bit.

I get changed and aizawa gets everyone back to the classroom. Once done I leave heading there as well worried about how I'm going to explain this to everyone. Where would I even start? Probably from the beginning. I wont tell them everything right now. Ill just tell them what they need to know.

Sighing I reach the door knocking. Everything goes silent on the other side. Opening the door I walk in immediately feeling the eyes of all my classmates even bakugos curious glare. I laugh nervously walking to the front of the classroom. I stand at the podium looking at them. I could hear my heart beat in my ears." Your probably all wondering what the hell just happend. Well to tell you the truth, I don't know all the details about it myself. But I'm working to find out."

Sighing I take a breath trying to calm myself. Once I do I start talking again. Nobody daring to interrupt me so they can hear what else I have to say." I haven't been completely honest with all of you. You see the powers I have. Their not quirk related. I wasn't born with a quirk. Everybody in my home town was quirkless back home and it was normal. What was normal though was ghosts. You see in my home town ghosts haunting and attacking people was a norm. My parents were ghost catchers for the most part, but they were really bad at it. One day they decided to build an invention that could let humans enter the ghost world. They worked for months on end on it and powered it up. Nothing happend. My friends dared me to go inside. Being the stupid 14 year old I was I agreed." I say laughing.

"Once inside I ended up tripping over an exposed wire pressing a button. My idiot of a father ended up putting the on button on the inside of the machine. In that moment millions of volts of electricity spammed through my body effectively killing me. But the machine which is also powered on raw ectoplasm fused with my DNA saving my life at the same time. I'm not dead or alive. I'm known as a halfa to my people." I say.

"This is what I truly am." I say shifting to my ghost half. My school uniform changes into my normal black and white jumpsuit. My skin tans a bit, my hair turns deathly white and my eyes change from their normal baby blue to to a toxic, neon green color.

Some of my classmates gasp at the sight." So at the festival, thats why you were trying to stay away from me? Its because you died by electrocution?" Denki asks slash states hanging his head. I sigh nodding. Everyone looked shocked except Sensei who already knew my situation. Deku was at his desk muttering before looking up." Does that have anything to do with why your so cold?" He asks. Making me laugh." Dude out of everything I just told you thats your first question? I ask laughing.

"But no. The reason I'm so cold is because I have an ice core. My body temperature is much lower than the average humans but not low enough to stop my heart. Sort of like a balance." Todorokis the next to raise his hand, surprising me because well hes just so quiet all the time. "What do you mean by," your people?" He asks quoting me. I sigh.

I was hoping I wouldn't have to explain that one. I sigh," well you see I'm not just any half ghost human hybrid. I'm actually the next in line king to be when I turn 18. Right now I'm just the prince. I fought with the older ruler known as PD and beat him. Thus I was given this ring. It what helps to define me as the newest ruler. It allows me to create small portals to and from the ghost zone. It establishes a clear connection and constant flow of fresh ectoplasm in my body." Everybody just stares at me. Just stares for a long while just staring at me. Before long kirishima surprisingly stands and walks over giving me a big hug." Bro your so manly to have gone through all that. You have my support." He says making me smile. Seconds later more and more students get up hugging me.

I hug back feeling as if a weight had been lifted from my chest after months and months. I felt free for the most part and I wallowed in the feeling.