34

Danny
Turns out that after I had been taken to the hospital. They had called Vlad who I was told, rushed over and performed the operation himself. He was the only one who could anyway because of all the ectoplasm I lost. I had been unconscious for 3 days. It would have taken much longer if I hadn't had the ghost zone pumping life-saving energy into my being the whole time. I thanked Vlad as soon as they told me. He of course said it was no problem, anything for family, which made me smile. It's weird how we've gone from enemies to being family now. It only took us losing everything to finally trust each other.

This brings me to now. I was sitting with Aizawa in the detective's office. He was asking questions about what had happened." Ok, Danny a few more questions. How long has this been going on for?" I stiffen, looking down.
"Um I first met them a month after I half died. I didn't know ow who they were or what they were capable of. They took advantage of that. That was the first time I was kidnapped or ghost-napped as I like to say." I snicker trying to lighten the mood. They stare at me.

"When you were kidnapped. What did they do to you?" My eyes widen as the first time I was captured and what they did to me. Memories flash through my head taking me back.

Images of me being strapped to a cold metal table. Having acid injected into my veins. Having my limbs and body dissected and torn apart. No sign of mercy as I screamed, cried and begged for them to stop, For someone to SAVE me. But in the end. Nobody came. It was up to me to get out, to save myself and I did eventually. I had hoped that my parents, friends, or just someone would help. But nobody did. It took me a long time to realize that I had hope in them, but they weren't like me. They didn't have powers. They were normal humans who could die so easily. I was more durable. I could withstand a lot more.

Im snapped out of it by Aizawa gently shaking me." Are you ok Danny. You just suddenly spaced out?" The detective asks. I look from the two noticing a small amount of frost in the room." I-I'd rather not talk about what happened." I say looking away, clenching my fists. He nods." In that case we won't pry, but it would help build the case. We do have enough evidence though to charge them, not with just illegally entering the country, but also for child abuse and 1 degree in attempted murder. I look down. Now feeling guilty. Why should I feel guilty. Their the ones who are trying to kill me?

Aizawa
I stare down at Danny. The look he had on his face after the detective asked that last question was enough of an indication from Danny's face to know that whatever had happened had been enough to leave a long lasting impression on him. And not a good one. It made my chest hurt just thinking about what this young teen had endured. I need to have midnight talk with him about it. If these types of things aren't talked about and their continued to be suppressed. Bad things happen. You'll become depressed. Well I already know he is depressed, but I want him to be less depressed.

We leave the station walking back to the dorms. School had been let of for a couple of days. It seems with all the days these kids have missed, there going to have to go for a few days into summer vacation.

Getting back to the dorms. Were not 3 steps through the door before poor Danny is being pounced on by the class. Good thing he's already dead or he would have just been flattened. OK that's a terrible thing to think but it's true. I take this as my chance to leave to do some research on this GIW organization.

Going back to my room I get my laptop out looking up the name. Nothing pops up. I log onto the hero network. A special search for only heros not known to the public about villain and other information that's on a need to know basis. I type in the the organization name a bit surprised on how much actualy pops up. I click on the first link reading through. It was just a brief history. I click the second link and brings up a article about them catching a special type of ghost. They classified it as species X meaning half ghost half human. It goes on to say that this had been nothing like the other ghosts they had caught before and that this one could sustain itself just like any human. But because it was both means some of the ghost side and human side merged into eachother a bit. It gives a few key elements such as the humans blood type, age range, the town and his last name.

I could believe my eyes. This was knowledge that had already been discovered and posted on the hero web for all to see. That means someone else knew about what they had done and didn't tell anyone. My blood boiled at the thought. They didn't care about this kid at all.

Clicking on another it explained when this organization was found out about by everyone else, but because ghost weren't actually human. It wasn't a concern if the government was hunting them. That was until now. They had proof right here in this document and Danny that they did unlawful experiments on him. They knew what he was and did it to him anyway. This was enough proof to get them shut down. With the evidence the detective has and this right here it was enough. Enough to get Danny the justice HE deserved.