Mighty Kings 6

Clockwork
I leave my tower in a rush. The book. It couldn't be true. Only 5 ghosts, including myself, know about the book. The observers, Frostbight and myself. Not even danny. After the first ghost king. Something that contained that much power couldn't fall into the wrong hands. The relic was one thing that made the first ghost king so powerful. The power it could bestow and take from others was something nobody could handle.

I traveled across the ghost zone to the one spot I knew it was. Throwing the doors open. I rush down the steps. A podium stood in the center of the room. Candles lit the room upon entry. The podium lay empty, making me realize that it was true. The worst has happened. If that book isn't found before its to late. Someone unrivaled with power will come about. A sinking feeling settled in my gut.

Danny
I lay back on the couch. Bakugo was currently upstairs finishing an essay. The perks of not sleeping is you have all night to do homework. That's one thing kats is having a hard time adjusting to. Back when I was a halfa, on average, I only needed about 3 hours a night. Kats is finding it hard to know what to do when he can't sleep. It's actually funny. I once walked in on him doing a cat puzzle because he was so bored.

I sigh bored. Mina, denki, and kirishima sat beside me on the other couches. Mina suddenly gasps jumping up." Guys, do you want to play this game called Twister? It's an American game. It looks so fun." She says, showing kirishima and denki. I laugh, already knowing the game." Danny, your American. Have you ever played?" Denki asks, still watching the video of the people playing. I laugh." I've actually never played before. I don't think I would be good at it, though. I'm not that flexible." I say, looking down.

They all stare at me." This is coming from the guy who litterly can split himself in two without being hurt." I snicker." Hay in my defense, I had to half die to first gain the ability."

She winces." Sorry!" I shrug." Don't be. I'm over it. Things happen." All three stare at me." So shopping trip."

Thus became a fun day of pushing each other around the target, trying to find twister.

Danny
We were walking around the store. Taking a break from pushing the cart around. By the third time getting yelled at by an employee, we settled down and wandered the store. I was in the kids' section when I spotted a grenade pillow. It made me laugh thinking of Kat. Christmas was coming up. Maybe I could get a small job to make some money.

I had a small amount but not a lot. I want to do something nice for him. I buy the small pillow and we all go back to the dorms. When we get back, I fly to my room, hiding the pillow before coming back downstairs to see Kat cooking in the kitchen. I may not need to eat, but I will never get tired of his cooking.

"Hay Kat wants to play a game after dinner." He turns, looking up at Mr. He pushes my body down so my feet are touching the ground. He hates when I'm taller than him. I snicker." What game is it?" I smirk." It's a game called Twister."

He stares at me before sighing and nodding. He knows he won't win with me.

After we both eat. We see everyone was now downstairs waiting to play." We will have to take turns playing." Suddenly, momo make duplicates of the game." Or not, let all play." A few people had to spin the the spinner, so they sat out, and we took turns.

We were all laughing and having so much fun that we didn't even notice when the present mic and aizawa walked in until Aizawa cleared his throat, gaining our attention. Most of us smile." Sensei, what's up? Would you like to play Twister with us?" Mina asks, starting up at our teachers as her body is contourting into wild poses. She resembled more like a pretzel than a human at the moment.

Present mic laughed while Aizawa sighed." Glad to know you're having fun without giving me a headache. When you're all done, Danny, you have a letter from the hero commission." I look to kirishima and bakugo.' I forfeit." I say, going intangible and flying over to Aizawa.

I grab the letter staring at the hero commission official golden seal. I look up, seeing everyone trying to untangle themselves from each other before standing. I carefully open the letter, my hands trembling.

            Dear Fenton, Daniel
We would like to congratulate you on one of the highest achievements you can have. We are impressed with your skills and look forward to seeing what you can do in the future!

The letter was simple. Looking in the envelope, I see a small card. It gave all my details of me being a hero and my name. It is finally official. I've always been a hero. Now, citizens will finally recognize me as one. I smile, showing my card to everyone. They all congratulate me. Aizawa and present mic smile.

I couldn't help hugging them both." Thank you for all your help. Without you. I wouldn't have this!" They both smile." No problem, little listener. I know you're going to do great things in this world." Aizawa nods." Now you can babysit while I sleep." Aizawa says, making me laugh. Present mic just shakes his head. Today was a good day. It's one of the best I've had in a long while.

I wouldn't mind more days like this!