2

Lastly I go to jazzed room stealing the silly thing she's held onto all these years. I carefully pick the bear up, knowing full well if anything happened to this bear jazz would find a way to come back just to fuck me up. I remember the last time I took this bear from jazzes room. I accidently ripped his head off. Jazz made me sew the head back on and for the next month wouldnt stop places salt in the door ways of the house making my life and even more literal hell.

I finish packing everything looking at the time. Lastly I grab the ring of rage slipping it on. They would be here soon. I rush down to the basement staring at the machine my parents built that ultimately ended up being my half demise, forever altering me to be the person who I am today. I take one last look at it before turning the machine off and removing the tube of ectoplasm used to fuel the machine. The machine make a slow whine sound being the lights dim then go out. This was it. I was really leaving this place. I place the tube in a drour before going up stairs. I lock the basement door placing the key in my bag. No sooner did I hear a knock on the front door.

Sighing I head for the door opening it. I'm met by two pro heroes who look like they've had the life sucked out of them. There was a short blond man with a very bony frame. He had blue eyes and a very sharp chin. He wore a suit that was looked to be three times to big. The other guy had long black hair tied into a ponytail he had a scar under his eye along with dark bags as if he's never received a full night's rest. He wore a suit with strange bandage like scarves wrapped around his neck. Must have something to door with his quirk.

Honestly it was strange. I know that Japan has a lot of pro heroes and that quirks were something 80 percent of the population had, but strangely here in amity park ive yet to meet anyone who had a quirk. It was normal here for people to be quirkless. Which in itself was strange.

Aizawa
The taxi driver stops in front of the strangest two story house ive ever seen. Toshinori and I get out and I take my time examing the house. It looked like an older house with a weird arrow sign and what looked to be a massive alien space ship on the roof. The sight was off-putting making me wonder how the neighbor's felt about the house. Walking to the front door im a bit surprised and startled to have a small machine come from the wall above us and do a full body scan before announcing we were human. The look on Toshinori's face was the same as mine.

This place was starting to make me worry. I knock on the door waiting a minute. Im about to knock again when a boy no more than 15 opens the door looking like death reincarnate. He had the palest skin ive ever seen. He had long black hair that hung over his face, bright blue eyes which had dark purple bags under them. They were puffy red. He obviously had been crying a while ago. He looked to be very thin, but it was hard to tell with his worn out white t shirt that had a red oval on it and a pair of blue jeans that looked like he grabbed them from a dumpster. I also take note of the scars that littered his arms and the few places of skin that could be seen. Raising a giant red flag.. His shoes looked no better. A once bright red pair of converse looked as if they themselves were barely hanging onto life. In all honesty the poor boy looked like shit, but I can't really blame him. He did just lose everything.

"Fenton, Daniel?" I ask in English. He nods." My name is Aizawa, Shota and this is Toshinori, Yagi. Were teachers sent here from U.A to pick you up." He sighs all but nodding. He allows us in shutting the door before rushing upstairs. We both examine the living room wondering, just what the hell happened here. I could tell at one point the room looked nice, but now there wasn't one item here that didn't either have a black scorch mark, a weird bright green stain or was being held together by duck tape. As soon as we get back im definitely talking to midnight about this and setting up therapy sessions for the kid. This place looked like a war zone. It didnt help that there were more of those strange machines following our every move. I tried to avoid moving as much as possible to avoid finding out what the devices did. I had a pretty good idea what it did and I knew it could only mean pain.

The boy comes back down with a duffle bag, whispering so quietly I almost didn't hear him that he was ready. We turn walking back put the door to the awaiting taxi. The boys stop, locking the door taking his time saying good bye to the house before getting in the car. I sat in the passenger seat while Fenton and Toshinori sat in the back. We tried making small conversation with him but it was very clear that the kid just wanted to be left alone. The whole trip to the airport was silent.

This kid was a mystery. I had a feeling he was going to be more troublesome than Midoriya, the problem child. I just can't catch a break this year. First things first though. As soon as we get back hes GOING clothes shopping. I'll be damned if I'm letting him walk around in those rags. Ive seen homeless people wearing better clothes.