I'll Never Leave You (Loki x Reader)

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is March 9, 2021. I would really REALLY love to get some more requests. They mean a lot and I enjoy filling out whatever you guys want. "You know that scene when Loki finds out his mother is dead and he smashes all the stuff in his cell on Asgard? (I'm still not sure if that's the reason why he smashed it... If not, change it plz) Anyways, so like, the reader has been really good friends with Loki since they were kids and Odin hasn't been allowing her to see Loki. Thor, thinking of how close Loki was to their mother persuades Odin to let the reader see Loki. She goes to Loki's cell and cuz she's known him for so long she can tell it's all an illusion. And then she comforts him or something... Sorry this is super vague but I trust you to make this into something you like... Thus becoming something I will adore :)"

"Prince Loki. It is with a heavy heart that I regret to inform you that your mother, Queen Allmother Frigga of the Nine Realms, has been killed by a Dark Elf during the seizure of the castle," the guard says, taking off his helmet.

Loki nods, dismissing the guard. Swiftly casting an illusion spell, he stands up, grief suddenly swirling around him, enveloping his head. He screams loudly and his magic bursts off of him, breaking all the furniture his mother had gave him.

\--/

"Allfather, please! You have to let me see him! He's grieving for his mother! He needs comfort!" Y/n begs Odin, who sits on his throne, cold and unmoving.

"No," he repeats.

"Odin. I am asking you as your daughter-in-law. Loki seeks solace in his wife. You cannnot deny us that," she repeats, tears forming in her eyes as she looks up at him.

"He will decieve you, child. He does not mourn," Odin says, waving her off. Y/n stands up, fires of hate burning in her eyes, but Thor steps out and tosses her over his shoulder, carrying her out of the room.

"Let me go, Thor!" She yells, punching his back. He sets her down against a column and holds her there until she calms down. "I just want to see my husband. I just want to see Loki," Y/n sobs. Thor pulls her into his chest and strokes her hair. 

"Sh, I know, Lady Y/n. Let me talk to Odin and see what I can do," Thor says.

Y/n sits down against the column, taking deep breaths. Minutes float by like clouds until Thor returns, a bright smile on his face. "Go! Go see him!" She jumps to her feet and beams at him in relief. She runs through the castle, picking up the skirts of her green dress as she darts past guards and flies down the stairs to the dungeon.

Y/n pushes past the guards blocking the entrance and runs to Loki's cell. She skids to a stop in front of it and sees him leaning against the headboard of his bed, calmly reading a book. He looks up and smirks at her. "Ah. Hello, dear."

She squints her eyes and him and sees the false shimmer hazing over the surfaces. "No. You may fool everyone else, but I've known you since we were children. I'm your wife. You can't fool me." she says, stepping into the cell and breaking past the illusion, but leaving it up for everyone else.

Y/n gasps in fear at the sight. All of the furniture is broken, smashed to bits and scattered about the room. The vase of flowers that Y/n picked for him is shattered, the glass shards of the porcelin pushed into a pile, but smushed down as if trampled on. A trail of blood leads from the shards to Loki's foot, cut up and oozing blood. It appears infected as well.

Loki himself is dressed in tattered green and black clothes, his underclothes for his armor. His head is pressed up against the wall and his eyes are squeezed shut, shame burning through and leaking out in the form of tears. His lips are chapped and dry and pursed together. His hair and messy and uncared for.

Y/n lets a little sob at the sight of her lover and sinks to her knees beside him, stroking his cheek with her hand. "My love," she cries out softly. She takes her other hand and grabs the nape of his neck, pulling his face down to her chest and cradling him carefully.

His arms wrap around her waist as he clutches her tightly, as if she were his last lifeline. His sobs grow louder until they wrack both of their bodies. Y/n lays her head down on his and cries on him, their souls joined in love, each of them feeling the others pain.

"I love you, Loki. I love you so much," Y/n whispers, petting his tangled hair frantically.

"Please don't leave me. Please don't. I love you, Y/n, I love you," Loki begs.

"I'll never leave you. I won't. Not ever," Y/n assures, pulling him up and looking into his glazed emerald eyes. She runs a finger over his chapped lips, pulls him towards her and kisses him nonetheless, transfusing all her love into him.

They break away after their passionate embrace and rest their foreheads on the other. "I'm going to get you cleaned up, my love," Y/n laughs lightly.

dude i actually really love this one

here's what my natural hair looks like