Siblingly Love (Brother!Loki x Reader)

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is July 24, 2020. This is the first request one, so I am very grateful. I was going to delete it, but they really wanted me to continue. Here you go!

Requested by: 

Can you do a Lokixfem rader(siblings) ? Like...y/n is upset and heartbroken and crying and loki was loking for her for like returning a book or something, when he walks in on her and sees her crying then numps into protective bro ml             lots of fluffy feels plz! Thank uuuuu! Love u bubs! <333333

Y/n lets her head fall between her knees. She grabs her hair and lets out a cry. 

Frigga, Y/n's mother, had just told her that her best friend, a Valkyrie named Thyra, had died in a vigorous battle. Y/n had known Thyra since birth. They shared the same birthday and had been inseperable. 

Y/n had ran away and into the large grand library. Knowing that people would probably come in, she went into a remote corner and uttered a single word: "Siblings."

The corner began to rotate in a full 180 until it turned to enter a secret room.

When Loki, Y/n's favorite brother, and Y/n were young, they created a hidden room in the library using their magic. 

They use it when they wish to read or have a conversation in private. It has a couch and two armchairs facing a fireplace, that is always lit. The bookshelves surround the entire room. Y/n collapses on the sofa and weeps.

Loki's P.O.V

Loki searches the halls calling out Y/n's name. He was looking for her so that he could give her the book he borrowed back.

"Y/n?" He swears that he heard a sob coming from the library. He runs in there, his head whipping around searching for her. 

He goes into the corner and whispers "Siblings."

When it rotates, he finds Y/n crying into the couch. He drops the book and runs to her, dropping to his knees. 

"Y/n? Y/n! Darling, what's wrong? Did somebody hurt you? I swear, I will-"

"THYRA'S DEAD!" Y/n yells.

Loki sits back in shock. He wraps Y/n in his arms and holds her. She burys her face in his chest and just sits there, holding her in his lap. Providing her a safe space for her. 

He takes the pins out of her hair and allows it to fall, massaging her scalp and stroking her cheek. "Sh, I'm here," he whispers soothingly.

Loki just sits there, rocking her and holding her against his chest, much as he did to her when she was a baby. 

Eventually, her sobs turn quiet, and those turn to shuddering breaths, and those turn to soft snores as she falls asleep in his arms.