What Are You Reading? (Loki x Reader)

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is May 24, 2021. I'm getting really frickin frustrated at the universe! Not gonna lie! Because the universe WON'T LET ME SHIFT. I DON'T GET SYMPTOMS ANYMORE AND CAN'T HOLD MY FOCUS FOR SOME REASON. Anyways- this is the 69th imagine HAHA im immature

this is honestly just a drabble

Y/n looks around the bathroom, just checking to make sure Loki isn't about to play a prank on her. She sinks into the tub a little deeper, grabbing her phone and opening up Wattpad. She selects her Loki reading list, losing herself in the book "His Villian". ehehehehe

A knock on the door intruppts her and she yelps, turning her phone off quickly and setting it aside. The door opens and Loki creeps in, a soft smile on his face. "Hi, love. Could I borrow your phone? I can't find mine so I figured I'd ring it," he explains.

Y/n pales, but hands it over with shaking fingers. "S-Sure," she stammers, knowing full well she didn't fully exit out of Wattpad. 

"Thanks, darling. Love you," he says, kissing her forehead before walking out and closing the door behind him. Y/n groans and sumberges herself under the water, bubbles pulling out from between her lips.

Loki presses his thumb to the home, opening the phone with a smile at the fact that his print is in it. Frowning at the mass of folders and pictures (they're called Widgets, apparently), he begins swiping randomly at it in confusion.

Pressing the home button, he sees the image of an orange app flit in front of him. Wattpad, it reads. He begins to ignore it, but he catches his own name on it. Intrigued, he clicks on it, opening up the writing. He observes the title.

His Villain//Loki x Reader by Iggee Rose

22 Parts | 2h 55m

2.9K Views | 244 Votes | 767 Comments

Loki selects the Prologue in interest, intrigued by what Y/n is reading. He sits down on the bed, reading in interest. How does this author do this? None of this ever happened. This isn't how he met Y/n. 

Still, he's sucked in, imagining his lovely Y/n as, well...Y/n. In the bathroom, Y/n pulls herself out of the tub and begins draining the water, wrapping a towel around her body and stepping out. She freezes when Loki looks up at her with wide eyes, his slender fingers white-knuckling her phone.

"What are you reading?" She asks slowly.

"This is...the most beautiful, most inaccurate piece of literature ever. Has Iggee Rose won a Nobel Peace Prize for this work of art?" Loki asks, his eyes glistening.

"Uh...no. It's just fanfiction," Y/n says, approaching him. "No prizes, only crazy, horny fangirls."

"But it's so beautiful," Loki asks, crestfallen as Y/n takes the phone away.

"I agree," she says, sinking to her knees in front of him. "Are you okay? You look broken."

"I don't know how to feel," he admits.

"Well, I must remind you that you are literally Loki, I am Y/n, your girlfriend, we are together right here, and I belong to you," she hums, rubbing her hands up his thighs earnestly.

His eyes darken slightly. "Yes, you're right," he hums, pulling her to her feet and setting her gently on the bed. "You are mine, aren't you?"

watching love never dies with ramin karamaloo and sierra boggess and there is so much i could rant about (i think i botched their names)

like where did the character development go? WHERE??

andrew ruined the sweetest character ever (raoul) and turned him into an abusive drunk?? he would NEVER like how could he do that??? you did that to make erik seem more humane? i may love erik a lot but dont ruin the sweet one to make him seem better- its not cool. anyways here are some screenshots-