Terrible, Awful Things (Loki x F!Feader)

A/n: Yeah, I wrote this while watching Loki season 2 episode 2 3 times in a row. What about it?

Word count: 5.5K of pure smut OOPS

Warnings: Smut with incredibly miniscule plot. 1st POV. Established relationship. Unprotected PIV. Primal/prey kink (Loki's gonna chase you!). Dom/sub dynamics (that are handled very poorly, and your first time using them should absolutely not be like they are in this fic!). Use of daddy. Inappropriate use of magic/illusions. One (1) pussy slap. Vibrator. Edging. Reader is a total brat! Good for you! Multiple orgasms. Implied aftercare, but not in detail.

 Implied aftercare, but not in detail

It all started with a party. One of Tony's big shindigs that he likes to put on for no particular reason, an excuse for all of the Avengers holed up in the Avengers Tower to get glammed up and get shit-faced.

Loki and you are squished right next to each other around a little round table with Natasha, Bucky, Tony, Sam, Steve, and Thor. The drinks have been flowing unbounded, loosening everyone's lips to a dangerous point in a very unhinged game of Never Have I Ever.

"Never have I ever been railed to a point where I can't walk," Natasha says with a sly grin. Notably, Steve, Bucky, and Tony do take a shot, avoiding eye contact with everyone else. Loki takes a shot as well, but you do not.

And everyone stares at you.

Including your partner.

"What? I haven't," You say defensively.

Natasha glances between Loki and you skeptically. "I find that very hard to believe. Tony's a perv; he chose to not make the walls sound-proof."

"I'm not saying I've never been railed successfully, or haven't been sore, but I've never, like, got up and collapsed," You shrug, glancing at Loki, who is staring at me with a softly stunned sort of look. You put a hand on his shoulder, giving him a look as if to say It's not an insult.

It's Tony's turn next, and his eyes are still glued on Loki and you. "Alright...never have I ever wanted to be railed to a point where I can't walk," he says slowly, still staring at you both.

You look down at the table and slowly drink.

Everybody starts screaming. Bucky claps Loki on the back as if he knew Loki was in for it. Loki's mouth has slightly opened in shock as he barks out a single, sharp laugh.

"Okay, I think I'm done with the game now~," You say, backing away from the table sheepishly. "I'm gonna turn in. Goodnight, y'all!" You squeak, turning around.

And promptly running directly into your partner's chest. Damn his teleportation skills. "Hi," You say in a tiny voice as his hand closes around my arm, holding me tightly.

"Hi," he says, almost too cheerfully.

"Hi," You repeat, not sure what to do. Your eyes flit around for an escape route.