Not So Clever Now (Loki x Reader)

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is March 10, 2021. Another reminder to PLEASE give me some requests! "Could you do smth where the reader and Loki accompany Peter to school because Tony found out about the bullying, but Loki and Y/n are disguised as teens using their magic and they go to class and stuff? Like Loki is always used to being the smart one but he doesn't understand anything being said???"

"Hey! Iceboy and Lavagirl! Get in here!" Tony's voice rings out through the intercom. Y/n groans and buries her face into Loki's chest. 

"I'm going to burn this tower down," she grumbles, her body heating up. Loki's fingertips turn blue and trail up and down her back, sizzling out the fire.

"Not yet, darling. Not yet," he soothes. She looks up at him and grins playfully, then pulls herself out of bed, putting clothes on. The couple walks out to the kitchen where Tony is leaning against the counter with Peter there, clutching onto his backpack with an ashamed look on his face.

"Tony what did you do to the poor kid," Y/n asks, hugging Peter and warming her body slightly to make a blush creep up on Peter's face. 

"I didn't do anything! I found out that he's being bullied at school by the 'popular kids'. Nasty, all of them," Tony scoffs.

"Stark, you were the popular kid once," Nat calls out from the sofa.

"Shut up."

Y/n heats up in anger. "What," she grits out, her jaw tightening. Peter jumps back, yelping as her skin radiates fiery heat. Loki places a hand on her arm and cools her down. "Who?!"

"Flash and his friends," Peter mumbles. In a flash of fire, Y/n is wearing her superhero outfit, flames licking up her arms.

"I'm going to kill them. Loki, follow me," she demands.

 Loki, follow me," she demands

NOT MY DRAWING

"Hey, hey, hey, Lavagirl. You can take care of them without murdering a bunch of teenagers," Tony says.

Y/n turns around. "Nobody messes with my kid," she threatens.

"So Loki's going to disguise you two as teenagers and go into school with Peter to observe the situation and take care of it. Safely," Tony deadpans.

"I'm not disgusing myself as a teenager just to make sure I don't embarass Peter's bully, ok Stark? That's not happening. I-" Y/n begins, before Tony keels over with laughter. A giggle escapes Peter's lips, causing him to slap his hand over his mouth.

"What?!" Y/n demands. She looks down and notices a green and gold shimmer encasing her body. She goes back into the hallway and stares into the mirror, which is reflecting her 16 year old self instead of her normal appearance. "LOKI FRIGGASON!" She screeches. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"

Her head whips around to see teenage Loki. *coughTIMOTHEECHALAMETcough* "Aw. You look so handsome," she says.

"And you look quite pretty as well," he compliments, kissing her gently.

"Ew, stop that," Tony interjects, finally recovering from her laughter. "Anyways, Happys' out front. Happy hunting!" He says, pushing them out. "Actually, no. No hunting. Don't hunt the children down."

Y/n glares at him and sulks the entire car ride to Midtown High. As they step out of the car, a little ball of fire appears in her hands. "You sure I can't just torch this Flash kid's ass?" She asks Loki.

Loki places his hand on hers, snuffing out the fire. "No." Peter guides them through the school, and Y/n sneers at everyone who stares at them. Guys checking her out, and girls checking Loki out. Heat begins radiating off her, so Loki slips an arm around her waist to make sure she doesn't accidentally start a fire.

Peter walks into a classroom and Y/n and Loki follow. They all sit down at a large science table. A boy with greasy black hair (and not in a good way) and a few chin whiskers walks in, an aura of pomp surrounding him. Y/n begins to stand up, but Loki smoothly grabs her neck and guides her back down. His fingers tighten around her neck and he leans in. "Behave, Y/n," he whispers.

"'Sup, Penis Parker? Looks like you got some new friends," the boy says, leaning against the desk. He stares at Y/n and bites his lip. "At least one of them is pretty hot. How you doing, baby girl?"

Y/n administers heat throughout her face to her cheeks to fake a blush, and tucks a piece of hair behind her ear. While her fingers are behind her ear, her face becomes puzzled. "Oh, what's this?" She jerks her hand out of her hair to reveal her middle finger. "Oh my gosh! It's exactly zero craps to give to you!" She giggles.

Loki smirks to himself and glares at Flash, who frowns at her and stalks off to his table.

The teacher walks in, writes a very long formula and leans against the board. 

"aPCI5+bH2->cH3PO4+dHCI," it reads.

Who wants to solve this?" He asks in a monotone. Loki stands up and cockily walks up to the board, snatching a marker from the tray and begins writing it out. With a flourish *FlOuRiSh*, he finished his writing and reveals...the wrong answer.

Y/n bursts out laughing loudly, banging the desk with her hand as she cackles. Peter stares at her with a concerned smile. "What are you doing," he mutters. "Stop it."

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Y/n wheezes, wiping tears away from her eyes. Loki glares at her.

"Why don't you try it then, hot girl!" Flash calls out. She glares at him, walks up to the front of the classroom, and snatches the marker away from Loki, who crosses his arms and stands to the side, watching her with expectance.

"I will," she says before scribbling furiously on the board. Within a minute, she pulls away, revealing the formula.

"aPCI5+bH2->cH3PO4+dHCI

a=1

c=a=1

d=5a=5

b=1/2(3+5)=4"

The teacher's eye's fly over the board as he desperately tries to see if this is true. "That's...correct."

Everyone's jaw drops as Y/n smirks triumphantly. She leans in to whisper in Loki's ear. "Not so clever now, are we?"