Supreme (DracoMalfoy x Reader)

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is November 10, 2020. This is based off of a TikTok audio and I thought it would actually make for a good imagine. This is going to be relatively short, probably by drabble standards.

this is kinda an au where draco is actually proud of being a deatheater and basically takes place after dumbledore's death

Y/n sits down on the loveseat with her book and slings her legs over her notorious boyfriend, Draco Malfoy. His hands immediately latch on her legs and he looks her outfit up and down. "Is that my Slytherin sweater?" 

She's wearing a black skirt, a white button up under a large Slytherin sweater. She nods and opens her book. "It's mine, now."

"But you have your own, darling."

"This smells like you."

He chuckles and goes back to reading his book, his other hand drawling lazy circles on her calf. The other Slytherins in the Common Room glance at them, but quickly go back to what they are doing.

Y/n and Draco are infamous. Everyone knows they are Death Eaters, but nobdoy says anything. She isn't scared of rolling up her sleeves and having her Dark Mark catch the light. They are a powerful couple that alone, can scare anyone, but together? Oh, that's a completely different story.

Together, they killed Albus Dumbledore.

So the fact that the next day at breakfast in the Great Hall, Y/n catches a Gryffindor girl practically on top of Draco is odd. Slowly walking towards them, she watches the girl touch Draco's arm, giggle obnoxiously, and throw herself at him.

One by one, people at their house tables look at the three of them. Y/n taps her on her shoulder. The girl whips around and sneers at her.

"Who are you?" Y/n asks in a calm voice, but an accusatory look.

"I'm Pam. Who are you?" She says in an obnoxious voice.

Y/n laughs and runs her tongue over her teeth. Bringing her hand up, she strikes the girl across the face. Pam cries out in pain and cradles her cheek. "I'm the supreme," Y/n spits, her words brimming with malicious intent.

Pam bursts into tears and runs out of the Great Hall. The entire room is silent. Draco slips an arm around her waist. "Oh my God, that was incredible," he mutters in her ear.

She smirks to herself and sits down beside him, casually taking a bite of eggs as if nothing happened.

Nobody will cross her again. That much was clear.