Scary Monsters (Billy Hargrove x Reader)

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is October 27, 2021. Day 4 of 7 days of Halloween is for Billy Hargrove! I have Halloween spirit day on Friday and am so excited to wear my Alastor cosplay!

Warnings: Underage drinking

Y/n's heels click up the walkway to Tina's booming house, ignoring the stares of the people on the lawn. She opted for her second favorite singer, Pat Benatar. Dressed in black pantyhose under a rouched blue spandex one-piece with a large belt and oversized blazer, it's no wonder she's attracting attention.

Stepping into the house, Y/n wrinkles her nose in distaste at the absolute cram of people in the house, all jumping in harmony to the song booming. Scary Monsters by David Bowie, she thinks, nodding in approval.

As Y/n pushes through the crowd, she spots Steve and Nancy, almost running up to them in relief. Nancy turns her head, looking her up and down. With a flick of her tongue over her teeth and a smirk, she nods. "Hot," she slurs.

Steve's eyebrows shoot up before bursting into laughter. "Hey, Y/n," he says, hugging her.

"Hey, Steve. You look like you're enjoying yourself," she teases.

"Oh, massively," he spits sarcastically, shooting an apologetic glance at her as Nancy and Tina drag him into the dance floor. 

Y/n takes one look at the punch and the effects of it on her peers and immediately decides against it, instead rummaging through the cabinets of the kitchen until she finds a bottle of whiskey.

Leaning against the door frame of the sliding glass back door, she watches the people in the spacious backyard, thankful for some fresh air in the crammed indoor space. There's two kegs set up in the center, and an unpleasantly familiar boy standing near them, letting the other boys cheer for him.

Billy Hargrove turns around, eyes landing on Y/n, who still leans against the door frame, ankles crossed. His eyes scan her body at a tantalizingly slow pace, eyebrows raising as they come back up, meeting her eyes.

Y/n rolls her e/c eyes, swigging the whiskey and setting it on the counter for some other teenager to gobble up. She struts down the few stairs and onto the grass, tips of her stilettos sinking into the softness slightly. 

Billy and Y/n square up with each other, seizing up the other. Billy Hargove. The insane little prick showed up a few days ago in his flashy blue Camaro, curly blonde haired mullet and tight jeans, and already has the teenagers of Hawkins wrapped around his fingers.

His lovely fingers- wait, what?

"Y/n L/n," Billy says, glancing at her body before looking at her eyes again. "Doesn't someone look a little...sultry."

"Can it," Y/n groans, holding a hand up to his oily chest and pushing him back.

He stumbles a little bit before letting out a low whistle. "Well, well, well. Don't tell me to can it if you can't do it yourself," he says, gesturing to the kegs.

Y/n's eyebrows raise, stepping over to the keg opposite of his. She sees Steve in the doorway, and nods at him. He and another nice boy from their class, David, step forward, flanking her. "Who says I can't do it myself?"

Billy mock-bows at her. They place the plastic tube between their teeth, Y/n's lipstick leaving a ring around it. He winks at her before getting on his hands, sending his feet up to be caught by the boys behind.

Y/n does the same, letting Steve and David support her. "On your marks, get set, go!" Tommy yells, setting the timer off. 

Y/n begins taking in the beer in big, heaping gulps, filtering air into her lungs with her nose between intakes. Focused on the ground in front of her and not the asshole, she loses track of time, only snapping out of it when, after seemingly a few minutes, Billy taps out, expecting to see her flat on her back.

He's quite shocked to see her going strong. Crossing his arms, he shifts his weight, watching her with scrutiny as she continues for another minute and a half before her legs swing down between the boys, taking the gulp she had in her mouth and launching it up out of her mouth, thrusting her hips through her pursed lips. It sends a misty spray of beer over the crowd, specifically over Billy.

Wiping a little dribble from her chin, Y/n smudges her lipstick even more, not that she minds

Billy nods at her with a faux frown. "Alright, doll. I was wrong; you were right."

"Damn right," Y/n agrees with confidence, placing her hands on her hips.

"How about I make it up to you over dinner?" He offers with a perked eyebrow.

"How about you show me a good time on this fine Halloween night, leave your number, and let me call you tomorrow with the answer?" She shoots right back with a sly smile. 

Billy looks away, poking his tongue in the lower portion of his cheek, smirking. "Alright. Yeah, alright. You've got it, doll."

DEFINITELY shorter than the others but sweet <33