Weak Points 2

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is August 1, 2020. Tomorrow is my birthday, and I am going on a trip, so I am sending out 1 last round of updates to all my stories (Random Jumble of Imagines, Make Sure You Bow, and Fued). I am leaving my computer behind. This is Part 2 to the previous imagine. If you like Star Wars, Marvel, Timothee Chalamet, or Stranger Things, be sure to check out my other works. I love you with all my person. Enjoy!

Black wodow x reader (friendship) Nat is teaching reader about all the avengers weak points, (nothin mean) like clint and howbto get him outta the vents, probably something involviingbthor and poptarts yknow. Then they PRANK them. (Aham tony stark and justin hammer stckers)

Natasha and Y/n are suited up and ready to go. Let the prank wars begin. (The picture at the top is your outfit.)

As a welcoming, Natasha is letting Y/n administer the pranks, and Natasha will be creating distractions/ being lookout. 

She boosts her up into the vents first. Whipping out a bottle of syrup, Y/n begins squirting chocolate everywhere, causing a very sticky situation to await Clint.

Next, breaking into Thor's room. They quickly find the PopTart stash. Of course, the only logical course of action was to make a trail of PopTarts to the window, where they threw the rest of the PopTarts out.

While Natasha distracts the rest of the team, Jarvis calls Bruce to his room, where Y/n is sprawled out on his bed in a seductive position. 

"Bruce. I want you so badly. You can't deny the sexual fire between us."

He looks at her, the hallway, then back at her. "I, uh. Y/n, you're a teenager."

"I'm 19. But I'm old for my age." She winks at him for extra measure.

His neck turns a little green as he runs out of the room screaming.

Later, the Avengers, including Pepper, are lounging in the living room, when Y/n clears her throat.

"It's time to come clean. Pepper, I'm sorry. Tony, you got drunk last night."

Pepper winks at her. Of course shes in on the war that is about to break out. Tony stares at Y/n. "What did I do?"

"You slept with me."

Tony looks like hes being choked. He looks at Pepper, who is doing an impressive job of masking her pain of holding in her laughter with pain of being cheated on. 

"PEPPER! I SWEAR-".

"Hey, Capsicle. Want to watch a movie with me?" Y/n asks the next morning. 

He nods. "What movie?"

She shrugs. "Some kitchy romance."

When they sit down, she makes sure to put the Kleenex right next to her, so that he couldn't grab it without having her notice. 

Turning on the T.V, he notices the Hallmark logo immediately, and turns bright red. His eyes widen as he glances at Y/n, who has a neutral expression on her face. 

As they make their way through the movie, the dates and small hand touches cause Steve to cough, cross his legs awkwardly, or "scratch" his eyes.

Finally, the couple confesses their love and kisses in a gazebo. What shocks Y/n is that not only is Steve crying, he lets out a sob. 

"Steve?"

He cries out and buries his face in Y/n's neck, crying. "ThEy'Re So HaPpY tOgEtHeR!" His voice cracks. 

As Y/n slips into bed that night, she sighs, happily content with the pranking. When she wakes up, she sits up happily. Looking into the mirror, she smiles lazily, until she discovers her skin is covered in red rashes. Looking at her sheets, she finds them covered in white powder. 

Her bedside table has a container of itching power and a note reading:

"Welcome to the 76th annual Prank Wars. Happy Hunger Games! -Avengers"