Damaged Goods (Platonic!TomHiddleston x Reader)

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is August 6, 2020. Can you believe that school is starting next week (for most people)? It's crazy to me, and my school district has no clue what the heck they are doing XD. So yeah. I'm deleting my Timothee Chalamet x Reader (more than likely). But if you like Marvel or Star Wars, be sure to check out my other works. I love you with all my person. Enjoy!

Requested by: Sorrelthebrownie_pt2

Tom hiddleston x readerTom and y/n are good friends and fellow actors, and one day on set tom fails with a stunt so she bugs him about it afterwards then the next day she notices her helmetnor sething idk u decide goes missing, stolen by tom. So then a food fight is staryed. And tom messes up with the same stunt again after she finds her thing he stole. Then laughter

this will also be 2 parts

"Yo, Tom! Open up!" Y/n yells, pounding on the door to his trailer.

Tom and Y/n are best friends. They have been for a while now. Starring in Crimson Peak and Kong: Skull Island with him, they were cast together yet again for LOKI, his t.v series. Y/n plays Sigyn, Loki's wife. Scenes have been quite funny to film with him, because they are used to playing love interests for each other, so they have a lot of fun behind the scenes.

Tom throws open the door. Of course, he's shirtless and sweaty. Y/n walks past him and throws his shirt to him. "Come on. We have to go practice some stunts.

Together, they walk to set from their trailers. Padding is set all around and the wires are set up.

"Which stunt are we doing?" Tom asks.

"The one right before we confess our ever-growing love for each other," Y/n replies.

"Ah, so the one where we get in a massive fight and almost kill each other?"

"Sounds about right."

Kate Herron, the director, walks over to them. "Hey guys!"

Everyone exchanges hugs. "Ok, so I know that the weather outside is kinda gloomy, but I want to get some practice in for the big fight scene. In costume."

Tom and I stifle our groans but nod. Our leather outfits are painfully stuffy, even with cold weather. 

"No problem, boss," Y/n replies.

Switching into her costume and wig, she comes out and high-fives Tom, also newly transfigured into his green and black tunic from Thor: Ragnorak. She has her long blonde wig cascading to her waist with her jewel headband fastened in. A green underdress peeks out from a black overcoat. Layers of ribbons, padding, belts and jewlery is added on for the picturesque royal Asgardian look. "Looking pretty sexy," she says to him.

 "Looking pretty sexy," she says to him

"It's all you, darling."

As they get hooked up to wires, they clutch pinkies, which it something they did when they first met. 

"Do me a favor?" Tom asks.

"Hm?"

"Try not to kill me."

With that, Y/n gets hoisted up to the other side of the set. Kate yells "action" from across the set.

"You abandoned me, Loki! You promised me that I was enough! That we could be enough! But that wasn't enough for you, was it? You just had to destroy New York and get yourself thrown in the dungeons. Even when I visited you, you still screwed me over and faked your death," Y/n yells, completely in character.

Loki huffs. "I was constantly abandoned and thrown in Thor's shadow! Did you expect me to stand around and be ok with that?"

"YES!" Sigyn screams. "Why wasn't I enough? What did I do to deserve to be treated that way? I understand that Odin lied to you, but I tried to support you the best I could. You act like I decieved you too!"

"For all I know, maybe you did!" He yells back.

Sigyn's eyes widen and she falls to her knees. "I'm done trying to be enough for you."

With that, Sigyn flies up in the air using her strength, and Loki does top. They meet in the middle in a huge clash. Except for the fact that Tom somehow manages to completely miss his mark and goes flying past Y/n. Her foot manages to catch him right in his delicates.

With a cry, he hangs their suspended in midair.

"OMIGOD TOM!"