Welcome to Our Cult (Tom Felton x Reader)

A/n: Hello everybody. Today is October 29, 2020. I'm filling out two requests, and then I'm going to take a short break from Wattpad. I will be back on Monday. My mental health is suffering and I'll post an extra chapter explaining why.

Do you think you could do a oneshot with Tom Felton and the reader living together and the reader's a YouTuber who's introducing him to her fans as her boyfriend? You don't have to do this exact story if you don't want to; feel free to change it up

Y/n wakes up to the feeling of a thumb rubbing small circles on her chest. She opens her eyes and blinks away the sunlight. She realizes that her position hasn't changed from last night.

Tom is spooning her, and his right arm is slung over her body. "Good morning, darling," his rough morning voice croaks.

Y/n turns around to face him. "Hi, baby." He smiles at her and kisses her softly. 

"Today is the day," he says in a sing-song voice.

"I don't know if you're ready," Y/n jokes.

"Oh, really? I don't think they are ready."

"Draco-tok will definitely break," she agrees.

\--/

Y/n sets up her camera on her tripod. She adjusts the lighting, presses play,  and sits. Tom stands behind the camera. "Hi everyone! My name Y/n L/n lately, there's been a huge rumor about me."

She adjusts herself on the couch. "Let's get started, shall we? To begin with, I made my movie debut in the Netflix Original Movie, 'A Babysitter's Guide to Monster Hunting', where I played the Grand Guignol's mistress, Adaleide. Because it is a children's movie, nothing scandulous is implied in their relationship, but some people," she coughs, "DracoTok, found little characterisitcs and ran off with them." She stares into the camera. "Sexually."

Tom bits his fist to keep from laughing. Y/n's eyes flicker at him then back to the camera. "There has been a lot of rumors and speculation that Tom Felton and I are actually in a relationship together. There have been pictures, which I'll edit in, and just overall social media blowing up.

"I cannot tell you how many fans have messaged me going 'IS THIS ACTUALLY TRUE WAIT WHAT'. But overall," Y/n starts snickering. "By far my favorite is the pregnancy rumor. There were some pictures of me holding my stomach and some pictures of my side profile with my stomach pudging. Okay, for starters, that's offensive. And second, that was the last day of filming, we had a potluck, and Tom barbequed ribs! I was hungry and ate! Leave me alone!" Y/n laughs.

"But in all seriousness, I am here to bust the rumors." Tom gets an idea and waits for Y/n's next sentance. "The truth is-"

"Hey babe? Where's my-" He walks into the camera view. His eyebrows raise at the camera. "Oh, you're filming."

"Tom, what are you doing?" Y/n asks. He smirks at her and sits down. 

"We were going to tell them anyways, love. I just sped things up."

Y/n rolls her eyes and looks at the camera. "Yes, Tom is my boyfriend. We started dating in during the filming in 2019 and moved in just after New Year's. No, I am not pregnant. When we have kids, we will be married. No small Draco's running around yet."

Tom grins and leans in to the camera. "She said yet."

Y/n turns to Tom. "In other words, welcome to our cult."

\--/

Y/n finger hovers over the "Publish" button. Closing her eyes, she pushes it. "Ok. It's posted."

She settles down on the couch with Tom and a bottle of wine, her legs slung over his lap. She pours some wine into two cups. Suddenly, their phones start blowing up. They grin at each other and start laughing, clinking glasses.

"Cheers, darling."