Voting (TimotheeChalamet x Reader)

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is October 27, 2020. Nobody has been requesting so I took it up to myself to update again. Please request. Please. I'm sad and lonely. Please. Also, MAKE SURE YOU ARE REGISTERED TO VOTE IF YOUR OLD ENOUGH!

Y/n climbs down the stairs, Timmy close behind. "You grabbed your mask, right?" She asks.

He dangles his black mask in front of her. "Okay, okay, jesus!" She exclaims, putting her own on and grabbing her backpack full of snacks and water. He slips his hand into hers and together they walk out onto the streets of New York.

Y/n takes a deep breath. "It's really good to be back home, although it was great to be on set of Find Me."

Timmy nods. "I know what you mean. Seeing Armie and revisting Elio was a massive trip; I'd forgotten how much loved that character."

A few fans recognize them and smile and wave. "I'm in love with your fit, T," Y/n compliments. "Gucci sent it? Boujee, Timmy Tim."

He laughs. "Yes, it is Gucci." They arrive at Madison Square Garden. The line is really long, but Y/n brought a backpack full of essentials.

Timmy looks at the sidewalk and snaps a picture of a chalk motto. Y/n looks down at it. "Oh, that's amazing. 'This ghost town still votes,'" she reads. yes timmy actually posted a picture of this on his insta

Y/n wraps her arms around Timmy and pulls him in, snapping a picture of the two of them. Timothee's phone chimes, and soon a familiar woman's voice is heard from it. 

"Aww, yeah, here we go!" Timmy says.

"Heyy, dude!" The woman says.

"Oh, my God. That was a little stressful."

"So, for anybody that doesn't know, this is Timothee. I hate to say 'Timothee Chalamet' as a whole, because it's just super long- Oh, is that Y/n?!" The voice says.

Y/n looks up from her phone and sees Timmy's camera pointed at her. "What are you doing?" She asks. 

He flips the camera back around. "It's Selena!"

She beams. "Oh! Hey, girl, how are you?"

"I'm doing okay, how about you?"

"Timmy and I are doing super well. It's nice to be back in New York, and of course, we've gotta vote. So we're at Madison Square Garden voting right now," Y/n says, her eyes smiling from under her mask. 

"Wow, okay, I feel left out," Timmy says, pouting. 

"You made out with her, please," Y/n jokes.

Selena and Timmy laugh, and he snatches the phoone back. "Bye, Selena!" Y/n calls out.

"Timothee, give her the phone back."

i really dont like this one ugh anyways PLEASE VOTE. REGISTER TO VOTE AND GET IT DONE. IT IS CRUCIAL THAT THOSE WHO ARE ELIGIBLE VOTE IN THIS ELECTION. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE VOTE.