Damaged Goods Pt.2

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is August 8, 2020. I'm having a horrible day, so I really am not going to write an intro. Sorry if this imagine is bad, I may or may not be crying as I write this, but uh, the show must go on! If you like Marvel or Star Wars, be sure to check out my other works. No matter how fucked up our lives may be, I love you with all my person. Enjoy!

Tom hiddleston x readerTom and y/n are good friends and fellow actors, and one day on set tom fails with a stunt so she bugs him about it afterwards then the next day she notices her helmetnor sething idk u decide goes missing, stolen by tom. So then a food fight is staryed. And tom messes up with the same stunt again after she finds her thing he stole. Then laughter

Y/n and Tom get lowered to the ground immediately. Tom stays on his knees as they crew rushes over to unclip him and make sure he is okay. 

It only takes him a little bit to get back up, although he walks a little awkwardly.

"I am so sorry, Tom!" Y/n exclaims.

"I'm good, I'm good," he replies, throwing an arm around her.

"Ok, well, with that said, I have to ask. How the heck did you get so far from your mark? You were literally suspended in air, it takes a lot to get that far off."

He chuckles and laughs, shrugging his shoulders. "I honestly have no clue. I think I set off the ground funny."

"I need a new nickname for you. How about Stumblebum? Because I can assure you that is never going away." 

She continues to tease them as they head back to their trailers.

\--/

Showing up to the set the next day, she sets off for her trailer to get changed. Today they are filming a proper battle scene, one that requires a new outfit. This is her traditional armor, and it looks just like her armor from the original Marvel comics. A long yellow skirt matches a gold breastplate and matching gauntlets on her upper arm. Green shoes and a green cape resemble Loki's outfit. Her blonde hair is tucked under and peeks out from the unusual helmet. 

Or at least it would, if it were there

Or at least it would, if it were there. Y/n essentially turns her trailer upside-down looking for it. That helmet is extremely custom and expensive. 

Rushing over to Tom's trailer, she barges in. Tom is sitting at his vanity, putting his wig on.

"Tom! Do you know where my helmet is?"

He shakes his head. "No, I'm sorry, darling. Have you checked your trailer?"

Y/n rolls her eyes. "Gee, I haven't thought of that."

"Sorry, love. It'll turn up somewhere."

Before leaving, however, Y/n catches a glimpse of her headpiece peeking out from under his couch.

With a huff, she turns on her heel, formulating a plan in her head.

\--/

After an envigorating couple of hours, a break is finally called. Most of the crew heads to the picnic tables nearby, where some catering food is spread out. Everyone sits down and immediately begins digging into the delicious food.

"Have you found your helmet yet, Y/n?" Tom asks with a smirk. 

"Nope," she replies without so much as looking at him. Scooping up some pudding on her spoon, she side-eyes Tom before flinging it at him.

It his him square in the face. A shocked expression is plastered on him as the sludge slides down his face. "What the hell?! You little minx-" He mutters before flinging pudding at her.

"Oh you are going to get it!" She goes to throw more pudding at him, but he ducks and it hits Kate. 

"You little-" she growls, chucking pudding at both of them. Soon, people are ducking as food goes flying everywhere. Nobody is left out, and people are recording and taking pictures. 

Y/n stands up and the table and yells "Bangarang!" (Watch the video; it'll make you understand)

Tom chuckles. Hook is Y/n's favorite movie, so he's not surprised she would reenact the infamous Food Fight scene from the 1991 classic.

"Bangarang!" He yells back, causing her to beam.

\--/

Today is the day when they film the stunt Tom messed up for real. Y/n found her helmet back in her room with a note the morning after the food fight. The note read "I surrender."

Heading to set, she and Tom get fastened to wires yet again. Reciting the lines come easy, but the hard part comes. The stunt.

They fly up at each other, and SOMEHOW Tom misses his mark again, spinning out of control past her. She watches him in awe as he spins rapidly, screaming his head off.

The crew lowers them to the ground. Y/n falls to her knees, trapped inside a hysterical laughing fit.

"HOW DO YOU KEEP MESSING IT UP?!"