tae x bts

-requested by LazedNote_tk
-little! taetae
-caregivers! bangtan
-where bangtan fail as caregivers
-angsty, sort of fluff✨
- 2,5k words

Silent treatment

When Taehyung was signing the contract with, then unknown, BigHit Entertainment, he knew exactly what he was doing; he wanted to fulfill his dreams, no matter what position or status he had in the society, he wanted to fight for his dreams. And so he did.

He auditioned and got taken, was introduced to other trainees and when it was the time, he finally debuted with the other six boys who were already introduced to the world, the company deciding to keep him as a secret weapon.

Few hours before they would be officially introduced as a 7 members boy group, the boys decided to have a snack night as a reward for all the hard work they've done so far and that was the moment, when Tae revealed his status to the other members.

It happened so quickly - in one moment, they were laughing out loud and enjoying their time and in a matter of minutes, they were trying to comfort their second youngest.

Taehyung broke down in front of his members the second they started reading some comments on Twitter from their pre-debut fans, who were trying to get the know who the 'secret weapon was'. He always thought he wasn't good enough, he has never said it out loud and always tried to tell himself otherwise, but when he got to know his status after turning 18, six months before their debut, he couldn't continue to tell himself the lies anymore.

Taehyung was a submissive little, meaning he was more sensitive than the others and would cry over a simple thing, could get hurt easily, etc. Even though some of his members were also submissive, he was a little, he had it way harder and knew he would be made fun of once his status would be revealed. And when he saw all the things the fans had written about him..the poor thing couldn't help himself. He had to cry.

The members were surprised at first, they all have seen Taehyung crying, but never out of sudden. When they asked him what was wrong, he kept on crying, until Jimin noticed the tablet that was next to him, the comments full-on display. He didn't understand at first, but when he heard Taehyung's muffled voice and how he was almost putting his fingers into his mouth, he finally understood. Tae was little, the only one in the group and that made him, in the members' eyes, even more special. The members fell in love with him the day he was introduced to them as a trainee and couldn't stop the urge to hug him and kiss him all the time. Now, they finally knew the reason why they felt that way towards the cute boy.

That night, they ended up cuddled together, Tae lying on top of Jimin, pacifier in his mouth and a blanket, along with Jimin's hands draped over him as he stared with his big eyes into Jungkook's ones, the younger member smiling at him lovingly, looking just like that heart-shaped-eyes emoji.

But let's be honest, who wouldn't be looking like that.

---

Now, seven years after, the boys were finally celebrating their seventh anniversary as a group, the whole world already belongs to them.

They've achieved so much through the last 3 or 4 years and couldn't be happier, their dreams almost all came true.

Due to the pandemic, their tour was sadly canceled for now, but they still managed to get in the contact with their beloved fans.

Thanks to the covid, they at least could get some time off, just like last year, except that they had to stay in their country, but they found their ways.