taegguk 1/2

-younger tae
-older gguk
-where tae and gguk have two beautiful children, but as time flies, gguk starts realizing that taerin doesn't look like he nor taehyung. so he starts to find the reason of this and also, he finds 'old' secret of his 'wife'
-angst, maybe fluff on the end

,,not my child"

,,oh my god, jeongguk, he looks exactly like you!"

,,ofcourse, he does, mom. he's my son!," jeongguk proudly said, while he was looking on taehyung, that was peacefully sleeping on bed. jeongguk smiled at his husband/wife, that gave birth to their two beautiful kids.

,,look at taerin, she has taehyung's eyes!," tae's mom said happily as she showed her granddaughter to jeongguk.

he firstly smiled, but when he looked better at his daughter, he frowned. taerin wasn't like any of her parent, she was different.

,,gguk, why are you looking like that on your daughter? isn't she cute and beautiful?," jeongguk's dad said.

,,yes, she is. but, she doesn't look like me, nor taehyung"

,,oh, my! gguk, she's still a baby, just wait and she will look like you, as hyunjun does," his mother said.

,,okay..."

---

the day passed and taehyung was finally at their home, with his kids and his beloved husband.

when taehyung needed help with children, jeongguk would help him, but only with hyunjun and he didn't care if taehyung still had pains all over his body, he just gave taerin to one of maids and in front of taehyung he was pretending, that he cared for her.

days changed into weeks and weeks changed into months.
jeongguk still didn't cared about taerin, until she and hyunjun didn't have to come to doctor for their first checkup.

behind taehyung's back, jeongguk told the doctor to took taerin's blood and make the DNA test, because he wanted to be sure, that taerin is really his daughter and he was only dumbass, when he didn't care forher.

---

one night, jeongguk came home little bit late and he wanted to do the things with taehyung, so he came to their room and layed beside his beautiful husband. he hugged the younger, kissed him, but when he wanted to undress him, taehyung started shaking and saying, that he didn't want it, what shocked jeongguk, but he gave up on it.

a few days later, jeongguk got a letter from hospital, where were his and taerin's DNAs.
he checked it and was really shocked.
taerin wasn't his biological daugher...

---

after jeongguk read the list he received, he called his parents to took their grandchildren to their place and gave a free day to all of the maids, except bodyguards, because of some dangerous people.

as soon he came home, he went to living room, where taehyung usually was being, but he weren't there. so he went up by the stairs and for the first, he went straight to kids' room, where he found tae as he was folding babies's clothes. then he turned around and saw his husband, so he sweetly smiled on him.

,,ggukie, what are you-"

,,i need to talk to you. now," the older coldly said and showed taehyung to go to their room.

younger followed him and when they were in their bedroom, jeongguk slammed the door, making his husband flinch.

,,g-gguk, is there s-something wrong?"

,,are you going to explain it, or i need to?"

,,what are you talking about, hyung?"

,,oh, taehyung, please stop this game! i know that taerin isn't my daughter!"

,,h-how did you f-found out?"

,,so you're not going to explain me that?!"

,,i can't tell you the truth! if i'll tell you, you're gonna be crazy!"

,,don't fucking play with me, taehyung! tell me, with who you fucked, finally!"

,,y-your fa-father.."

,,what the fuck!"

the older was going crazy. his beloved taehyung, the love of his life, had child with his father. he couldn't believe that, how could they did that to him?! to his mother?!

,,taehyung...tell me the truth, or else i won't hold myself away from hurting you."

the younger started to cry harder and louder. it wasn't his fault, so why was jeongguk trying to hurt him even more, than his father did?

,,i-i-"

,,can't you just-"

,,he raped me."

,,you're just a-what?!"

,,r-raped," taehyung sobbed against his hands.