tae x bts

-youngest tae
-older bts
-where tae is dared to download an app, that tells you, when you're going to die. but that's not everything, what is the app doing to taehyung...
-slightly inspired by horror movie Countdown(please, I haven't seen this, since I don't like such a scary films, so don't kill me, if it doesn't match with the film. The only same thing is meaning of app)

,,I know, when you're going to die"

When Jimin asked Tae to go to a party with them, firstly, he didn't really want to. But when his hyungs were pleading him so much, he couldn't refuse them.

And now, he was regretting his decision.

Yes, it was fun there, but when they started to play Dare, it wasn't so funny anymore.

,, I dare you to...hmph, c'mon, help me, guys!"

,, Countdown, " one of the older boys whispered to Jongin and he smiled widely, even he didn't exactly know the real meaning of the app.

,, I dare you to download Countdown, Taehyung."

The younger boy sighed, he took his phone out of his pocket, opened AppStore and searched for the application. He clicked on 'download' and in a few seconds, he had the thing in his phone.

He opened the app and was surprised since there were some numbers like 2 weeks, 8 hours, 57 minutes and 35, 34..seconds.

What was that?!

,, Uhm, what does it mean?" he asked, but no one paid attention to him since all of them were drunk.

Tae stood up and wanted to search for his hyungs, but then he felt as if someone pushed him and he fell down the floor.

The first one to notice him was Hoseok, he ran to his youngest friend and helped him back on feet.

,, Sweet, what are you doing?, " older chuckled at younger's fall.

,, Hyung? I felt like someone was pushing me, " Tae whispered to his hyung, scared of that it could happen again.

,,Don't be paranoid, Tae. You maybe just felt dizzy, that's all."

,, Maybe.."

---

Tae was already at his apartment, his roommate wasn't still there. He sighed and started to undress when heard some weird, but scary voices. He couldn't tell what they exactly were saying, but they were really scary for sure.

Then, he laid down, into his bed, closed his eyes, fully ready to sleep, when he felt cold hands on his waist.

He screamed so loud, that other people from rooms around heard him and ran to his room, scared that the boy hurted himself.

First of them, were his six hyungs that ran up to him right after they opened the door of his room, embracing him into a big group hug.

,,What's the matter, Darling? Did you had a bad dream again?, " Seokjin asked, kissing boy's temple.

,, H-hyungie..so-someone touched me..someone with c-cold hands, " the youngest whimpered, hugging his hyungs tighter.

And the older boys had scared expressions on their faces. Because they knew, that Tae wasn't the one who was lying about these things like that.

---

It's been two weeks since Tae had a weird feeling. He and his friends hoped that it was just because he was drunk, but when he still heard those voices and felt all the uncomfortable touches, he was sure that it wasn't just something that he was imagining.

It was evening, while seven friends were sat down at Tae's bed. They were watching some funny films on the internet. Then, Tae excused himself and went to the bathroom, when all the lights turned off.

Older boys were kinda ok with that since they were used to this because their apartments weren't the new ones, but when they heard Tae's scream, they knew that this situation wasn't as normal as others.

First one, that was in front of the bathroom's door was Jungkook, who tried to open the door, but it was locked, maybe just jammed, but that wasn't what was Jungkook and others scared for.

,, Tae, Baby! Can you hear me?!"

Silence.

,, Taehyung!"

,, Hyungie! H-help!, " the youngest cried out, scared of the touches that have been given to him.

They all tried to open the door or at least tried to communicate with their youngest, but it was all useless.

After 34 seconds, the door opened, the lights switched back on and all the six boys ran into the bathroom and gasped, tears blurted from their eyes, when they saw their Taehyung, the one that has always been the smiley one, the one who was giving all of them positive energy, now had so lifeless eyes, scars from all the rough touches, demons left on him while they were literally squeezing life out of Tae.

Next to his body was his phone, showing a new notification.

,,welcome home(:"

I'm truly sorry for my inactivity and for all the mistakes I've made so far in this book. Just the one-shots by me are big mistakes, but let's skip that part😹🖤